Chapter Twenty-One

Dawson's POV

So much joy crashed over me at Harper's whispered yes that I felt as if I was floating and the only thing holding me down was her in my arms. When my lips landed on hers, I poured every last vestige of the love I had for her into her, proving even more that she was the only one that I had ever wanted to have something like this with.

Lost in the moment, I lifted her into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my hips. Because of the kiss and the memory of her panty-free pussy, my cock swelled painfully inside the confines of my jeans, practically begging for me to free it and slide into her warm channel. And I was just about to give in when the lights that always shined bright over the field popped on, telling me that Harper and I were not alone.

But I was too far gone to wait until I got her home to get inside of me.

A thought popped into my mind, a fantasy I'd had since I was teen. All these years, I'd always wanted to have sex in the dugout while the lights shined bright over the field. Only thing that was missing from that little fantasy was the players on the field playing a game, oblivious to what was going on a few feet away. Desperation clawed its way to my balls, making me feverish with need.

"Where are we going?" she asked, when I started moving towards the dugout and not towards my truck.

"Its been a fantasy of mine you fuck you against he chain link in the dugout, to hear you scream mt name as you come beneath the lights if the field, for as long as I can remember. Tonight seems like the night to make it happen."

I watched as Harper's pupils dilated, my words having the effect I knew they would. I watched as her tongue darted out, wetting her lips as she looked at me with curiosity and adventure in her eyes. "Lead the way, Baby daddy." she said as she wiggled to get out of my arms.

When her feet hit the dirt, I laced my fingers with hers as I took off at a slow job, pulling her along behind me since I knew that her shoes weren't the best to be walking in this dirt with.

When we reached the dugout, Harper gripped the front of my shirt and pulled me into the little building. Since the need to be buried as deep inside of her as possible was coursing through my veins, I roughly slammed her against the chainlink, the metal tinging at the same time as I slammed my lips over hers in a kiss that left me seeing stars. Her hands landed on the buckle of my belt at the same time as I slipped a hand beneath her dress, my fingers finding her dripping pussy. I plunged two fingers deep inside her, hooking them and rubbing them over her g-spot, eliciting a moan from her that was pure sin.

"Need more Daw." she panted as I continued to rub that spot deep inside of her.

"Turn around." I practically growled. "Grab the chain link and hold on baby. Nothing about this is going to be slow or steady."

In a flash, my fingers fell from her pussy as she did as I said. I lifted the shirt of her dress and used my foot to nudge her legs wider all while pulling my cock from my pants. I aligned my cock with her entrance and slid home in one hard trust that had her screaming. Her screams mixed with the tinging of the chainlink spurred me on, making my hips piston wildly as I brought us both closer to completion.

With each trust, I pushed her into the fence, and onto the very tips of her toes. In the back of my mind, I worried about being too rough with her, I worried that whoever had turned the lights on over the field might hear what was going on and come looking for the cause of the screams, but when her pussy was milking my cock the way it currently was, I couldn't care less. All that mattered was the feel of her pussy squeezing my cock like a vice, ready to be filled with my seed. And that wasn't far off. I could already feel my balls tightening, the base of my spine tingling, telling me that when I did come, it was going to be violently.

"I'm close." she said, her head falling back on her shoulders as her fingers held tightly to the chainlink.

"Right there with you, fiance." I said before sinking my teeth into the spot where her neck and shoulder met.

And that was all it took. Harper screamed my name as I felt her body begin to convulse. Her orgasm spurred mine, making me come more violently than I think I ever have in my life.

"Call me that again" she said, her breath still coming out in pants as I let myself fall from her velvety wet heaven.

"Fiance..." I growled, pulling her into my arms.

"I love the sound of that." she mewled.

"And I love you."

"I love you too."

Harper's POV

Lying in bed after making love yet again, Dawson rested his hand low over my belly as he looked down at me. I could feel his cock already well on its way to hardening all over again, telling me that it wouldn't be long before I would be sweaty and panting all over again. God I hope it stays like this forever.

"So fiance, how soon do you want to get married?"

"Well, we can wait until after the baby is born or we can do it before. But if we do it before, I want to do it before I get too fat." I said, a picture of me in a white dress that hugged my swollen belly.

"Then asap it is," he said. "Good thing I'm sure mom and Ms. Wanda has had everything planned for years then huh?"

"Exactly." I said with a laugh.

"You know, never in my wildest dreams did I think that you and I would be where we are right now. Oh sure, I'd hoped, but that hope can only get you so far. Knowing that I get to call you my wife for the rest of my life, knowing that I will have you by my side through all of life's ups and downs means more to me that you will ever know. I love you with all of my being Harper Mae Vaughn. And I know that I will love this baby just as much. I can't wait to hold you in my arms as you bring our child into the world. I can't wait to hold our child and see if he or she looks more like you or more like me. I can't wait to see what this life holds for us."

At Dawson's words, tears pooled in my eyes and spilled down my cheeks. Happiness consumed me in that moment, reminding me of how much my life has changed in just a little over a month. Dawsons 'in my wildest dreams' resonated with me because like him, I hadn't seen this happening between us. Especially considering all the months that I avoided him like the plague because I was scared. Looking back now, all I could think about was how stupid it was for Dawson and I to have wasted the time that we did.

"I can't wait either. We wasted enough time apart."

"That we have." he said, rolling me to my back and settling between my thighs. His cock slipped between my folds and my legs fell apart further.

"So, six weeks sound good?" he said. "Think Mom and Wanda and plan a wedding that amount of time?"

"They'll have no choice."