Chapter Nineteen

Harper's POV:

Fishing though my closest as I waited for Dawson to get home, I looked for something to wear that would coordinate with Dawson's polo but didn't look matchy-matchy. I'd never been that girl –the one that had to match whatever her boyfriend was wearing or vice versa– and I wasn't about to start now. I had a couple options laid out on the bed to consider when Dawson's deep voice broke the silence of my closest, startling me.

"Wear this one." he said, holding up the off cream colored dress with thin straps and material that draped over the arms, giving it that off the shoulder feel. I smiled as I looked at it because it was honestly my first choice but the more I'd looked at it, the more it had seemed a little too dressy.

"You like that one?" I asked, stepping out of the closet and directly into his arms. Dawson placed a heated kiss on my lips and he held tight against him before he replied.

"I'm already thinking about how it's going to look on you. But if you need proof of my approval", he said, gilding my hand between us, nudging my hand to the bulge in his jeans, "then this is as good as I can give you."

"This," I said, massaging the bulge, making it swell further and throb harder, "seems to be a constant state for you. How do I know it's just the thought of me in that dress and not just some sort of condition that needs medical attention?"

Dawson didn't reply. Instead, he bent at the knees and placed an arm beneath the curve of my ass before he briefly lifted me and planted me onto the top of my dresser. He stepped between my knees and lowered his lips to mine but didn't connect them. Instead, his fingers found the tie of my robe and tugged it, causing the plush material of it to part, revealing my naked body beneath. The growl that came from him as he feasted his eyes on what he uncovered sent desire flowing through my veins.

"Your tits seem bigger." he said as cupped each globe into his hands, the effect making my pussy wet.

"That happens with pregnancy. Or so I'm told."

"I've heard that becoming a sex addict comes with the territory too." he said, stepping closer, forcing my legs wider.

"Then are we sure that you're not the one that's pregnant?" I snarked, thoroughly enjoying his hands on my needy breasts; especially when he rolled my nipples between his fingers, making my back arch as I thrusted them further into his grasp.

"That was supposed to be a secret." he said, dipping his mouth so that his lips were millimeters from mine. "But since you know, I guess I can tell that it's a baby elephant. Wanna see his trunk?"

"Oh my god." I laughed hysterically. "That's got to be the corniest dirty dad joke I've ever heard in my life."

"You know you love it." he said, finally pressing his lips against mine in a quick kiss before breaking it. "Plus, since I'm about to be a dad it's time I step up my dad-joke game."

"Well, would you mind honing that skill later? We have about 20 minutes where you can have your way with me and I still be able to get ready so we can be at dinner on time. " I said, earning a knowing smirk from Dawson.

"Darlin, if you are craving my cock, that's all you gotta say." he said.

"I want your cock." I parroted his words, my voice dropping an octave as it bordered on seduction. To prove my point, I wrapped my fingers around his cock and pulled him closer to me, notching the wide head of his cock against my opening. My body's response to that simple action made my pussy clench, trying with all its might to magically suck him in.

"Wll in that case, your wish is my command." he smiled before he slowly let himself slide into my wet channel, filling me to completion in one slow, delightful motion.