Friendship is Magic!

Hetalia stood in front of the large, blue-ish building. His curl bounced a little with excitement. This was his new school. New fandoms, new faces.

"Ve~ I can't wait to meet the other fandoms! This'll be so much fun!"

As he entered the school, he was already greeted by a very happy and very hyper guy. He wore a gray vest along with a rainbow scarf and had gray hair with rainbowed hair at the tips. But the feature that stood out most was his headband. It was black, accompanied with a blue horn and a pair of pony ears.

"Welcome! Welcome to Tumbler High! You must be the new fandom! I'm here to show you around! My name is My Little Pony, but MLP is just fine!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Hetalia!"

Hetalia liked how friendly MLP was. Maybe this won't be so bad after all! Well, he was kinda wrong. While MLP showed Hetalia where he'd be working on his updates, he caught glance of another fandom. Unlike MLP's bright colors, this fandom was tall with pale, no, white skin and almost soulless eyes. He wore a black suit and had odd tentacles protruding from his back. Hetalia shivered a little at the sight of him. MLP was busy explaining everything.

"And here's where you'll be able to update any shows, comics, or anything else you do. And here's where to post crack stories for kicks. And here's where to draw shipping art-"

"U-Um...MLP, who's that?" Hetalia pointed to the fandom. MLP looked in the direction Hetalia pointed to and almost glared at the fandom.

He sighed, "That's just Creepy-"

The dark figure practically teleported over to the frightened fandom.

"Hello there~ You must be the new fandom. I'm Creepypasta...." He gave Hetalia a toothy grin, which showed a little blood on his pointy teeth. Hetalia's eyes widened and he whimpered a little.

"I don't wanna die! Please don't kill me! I'm still a virgin! I'll be no fun to kill!"

Creepypasta chuckled and MLP glared daggers at him.

"Hey! Quite doing that! You're scaring the poor guy!" MLP dragged a scared Hetalia away from the creepy fandom.

"Please, don't worry, Hetalia. I'll be here to make sure this year is your best and happiest year!" MLP smiled once again.

"R-Really?"

"Mhm! Because we're gonna be best friends!"

Hetalia smiled and sighed a content 've.'