Tomboy Trio; Part 2

First thing Avengers and Warriors did was watch Avenger's new movie, Age of Ultron. Warriors loved it, but it almost made her cry. (SMALL SPOILER AHEAD) 

"Hetalia told me that Russia was nice and cute and Yandere!" Warriors hid behind Avengers when she saw Black Widow's fear. Quick Silver's death nearly made Warriors lose it. 

"Why?! We just got to know him and now he's freaking dead! Why would you do that?!" Avengers hugged Warriors. 

"It's ok! He might still be in the comics! I'm not sure, though. You'll have to ask my dad, Marvel." And that's how Avengers got Warriors interested in comic books. She was surprised to find pictures but still a lot of words. 

"It's like I'm a little girl again, but I have an excuse to read a book with pictures!" That's also how she got the idea to make a Manga for her books. She made a 

Manga instead of a comic book since she liked how Hetalia's books were arranged. Meanwhile, AT was at her studio preparing to give Warriors a good time. Her plan was full-proof and Warriors would realize that AT is her best friend and not the ego-driven Avengers. 

"Hey! Warriors! Come over here!" AT called. 

"I need to go, Avengers!" Warriors skipped over to AT's station. She gasped in happiness and surprise when she found what was at AT's place. There were three kittens that looked exactly like Hollykit, Jaykit, and Lionkit. She squealed like a fangirl. 

"How did you know that I love the Power of Three Trio? These kittens look exactly like them!" She cuddled the Hollykit lookalike. 

"I could....p-play with them with you if you want....." AT nervously smiled. 

"Are you sure? I know you're more of a dog person." Warriors looked at AT in confusion. 

"Dogs? Pfft, cats are awesome too!" AT laughed. In reality, cats really hate AT for some odd reason. They were barely playing with the cats for five minutes and AT had multiple scratches on her arms, legs, and rips in her hat. 

"And I can really keep them?" Warriors asked in excitement. AT nodded. 

"You can take them...." The cats were reeking havoc before Warriors visited AT's station. Most of her Finn hats were now ruined and her skirt was torn. Warriors hugged AT before going back to her station with her new pets. While she wasn't looking, AT and Avengers were glaring at each other. AT could've sworn she saw the Loki-helmet-wearing fandom chuckle at her scratched-up appearance. This was only the beginning to win Warrior's friendship before she left forever. Too bad certain fandoms would end up getting dragged into this battle.