Secrets

It was another weekend day as Hetalia was rolling around in his country-covered bed. He couldn't stop thinking about what MLP said."There are just some things you shouldn't know....." If MLP wasn't going to tell Hetalia, maybe someone else could. Rolling off his bed, he tried to call Vocaloid. No answer. Then, he remembered that the blue-haired fandom was seeing a concert with her friend for the weekend. What was his name, again? Fall Out Boy? Anyway, who else could Hetalia call? No, not Ghost Busters. He's in the Bahamas. Anyway, Hetalia would probably regret this, but he called the other fandom he knew the best. "Hello?" The demonic voice echoed through the phone. "C-Creepypasta? It's me, Hetalia......." "Aw! I can't use my demon voice! Wait......how'd you get my phone number?" "MLP." "Oh. Anyway, what do you need?" "How much do you know about Tumblr High's history? Every school that I've been to hasn't been......pleasant, so I was sorta wondering about here." Nothing but silence once more. "Hetalia, listen to me. Never speak about this ever again. For the sake of yourself and those you care about." "But I-""I have to go now." "Creepypasta, wait-!"The phone beeped, meaning that the other side hung up. Hetalia rolled back onto his bed, deep in thought. Why wouldn't even Creepypasta, a member of a scary fandom club, talk about Tumblr High's history? (Yay! I have an actual plot here!)