The Battle

MLP was planning a little party to celebrate Happy Tree Friend's and Hetalia's arrival at Tumblr High. He just hadn't had enough time before to do it because of all the earlier events. At least it was better late than never. He saw HTF and her creepy friends come out of the principal's office.

"Principal Fandomstuck needs to lighten up!" Higurashi complained.

"It could've been much, much worse, though....." Creepypasta pointed out.

"Hey! Vocaloid didn't get in trouble!" Death Note gave off a dark aura. They all continued to argue and complain while HTF happily listened to them. MLP smiled at her and continued to work on getting the party ready in his studio. Meanwhile, AT and Avengers were still fighting behind Warrior's back. First, AT had FNAF jumpscare Avengers for giving Warriors the idea of creating a Manga.

"She doesn't need your dumb influences!" AT yelled at her. As payback, Avengers had Gregory lock AT in his studio. It was basically like a never-ending maze just like the Gregory House hotel. Good thing AT was an adventurer so she was only stuck in there for about three hours.

"You don't even like cats, you liar!" Avengers mentioned back to when AT tried playing with cats only to spend time with Warriors. They only stopped their fighting whenever they saw Warriors. AT snuck Warriors out for ice cream while everyone else was at lunch, then they hung out at the park.

"It's really nice here. Thank you, AT!" Warriors smiled.

"Hey, it was nothing. That's what friends do." Later, Avengers attempted to animate part of Warrior's books to make a fan made show.

"Oh my Starclan! This is amazing!" Warriors gasped.

"It is, isn't it?" Avengers smirked.

This behavior continued throughout the day until the time of the party at the end of the school day.

"Hey, Warriors! Do you want to come with me to the party?" AT asked.

"No, she's coming with me. Right, Warriors?" Avengers laughed. Warriors looked at them with a little bit of guilt.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hetalia offered to take me as his date-friend or whatever you call it. I'll see you guys there!" She waved bye and quickly tried to find Hetalia and MLP's studio, leaving AT and Avengers totally dumbfounded and even more jealous.