Avengers! Assemble!

While Hetalia was trying to convince everyone not to even look at the game, Higurashi merely giggled. 

"Would you like me to make you something else, Hetalia?" Higurashi innocently asked. Everyone else answered for him.

"NO!" Vocaloid tried to correct them, to not offend Higurashi. 

"I mean, Hetalia can take care of himself. He'll be fine. No more writer's block now! Right, Hetalia?"  Hetalia shakily nodded his head. 

"Well, I should be on my way! Those episodes and songs aren't gonna make themselves!" She skipped away. 

Creepypasta regained his calm composure. 

"She's a frightening child....."

Everyone went back to work. Hetalia gave a second thought about the high school setting for his game. Gakuen Hetalia seemed like a good title and the game would be cute and nice, sorta like his Anime rival, Ouran High School Host Club's, show. HetaOni was way too dark and sad which would result in many tears, as if the fandom doesn't make his material sad enough. Eventually, Warriors and AT visited him. 

"Ciao, Warriors! How are you feeling?" 

Warriors smiled. 

"Better than a Thunderclan leader!" 

Hetalia gave a confused look, which AT noticed. 

"It means she's feeling alright now." 

"Oh, I almost forgot! We need to go congratulate Avengers on her new movie release!" Warriors told AT. 

"Avengers?" Hetalia asked with curiosity.

"Yeah, dude! She's totally awesome!" 

AT mumbled something like "you only say that because she says she's awesome."  

Hetalia wished he could see her, but he should really finish his work. 

"I'm sorry, I can't meet her. Maybe later!" 

The two girls nodded in understanding and left to see Avengers. Meanwhile, he felt like someone, or perhaps something, was watching him.