GOT CHU GOOOOOOOOD

/No matter what happened, Hetalia always was able to find the easy way out, and the happy way out. That annoyed Creepypasta, and wanted to finally succeed in making Hetalia and his friends scared. Good thing was, Hetalia isn't the new guy anymore. Some chick named Happy Tree Friends. Later that afternoon, the Horror Fandom group reassembled and started planning something./

   "Ohoho~ I'm going to get him soooooo good~" Creepy singsonged.

   "What'cha thinkin' about, Creepy-chan?" Higurashi asked.

   "We're gonna use the new guy to scare Hetalia out of his wits. AGAIN!" Creepy laughed

   "Oh, GREAT! So who's the new guy?"

   "Happy Tree Friends. I heard she's not as nice as she seems, and she doesn't talk much. I'm pretty sure she'll fit into the Horror Fandom group," Creepy smiled deviously.

   A new fandom came through the door. She had orange, messy hair, bunny ears, and some blood on her shirt. The new fandom made a soft squeal, and instantly, Creepy and Higurashi said in unison, "Happy Tree Friends"

   Gregory's eyes widened "Happy Tree Friends..." He wore a sick smile. DeathNote and FNAF just stared. 

   "THe HeCK iS SHe?" FNAF asked.

   "Someone who would help us mess with Hetalia. You like?" Higurashi grinned.

   Happy Tree Friends let out a quiet "Hn~"

   "You know, we might get in trouble. Like BIG TIME. Remember that one time when we injected that green dye into Pokémon?" Gregory asked.

   "Let's not speak of that ever again" Creepypasta said with the O_O expression.

   "okay, then." Higurashi sharpened her knife. "And Vocaloid can be a creep sometimes. She should help us scaring Hetalia and MLP."

   "oH So Now iT'S MLP-" FNAF groaned, which sounded a lot more like old turning cogs. "WaiT- i HaVe aN iDea! We SPLiT uP iNTo TWo GRouPS. HiGuRaSHi, HTF, GReGoRy, You GeT MLP. Me, CReePy, aND VoCaLoiD WiLL GeT HeTaLia."

   "Aye!" HTF spoke for once, sheathed her claws, and bared her teeth in a huge, innocence-mask-like smile.

   "what about me?" DeathNote asked, disappointed.

   "You hold down the fort." Everyone else said.

—-///skip of the time\\\—-

When Vocaloid agreed to help scare Hetalia, as the multi-sided android girl she was, everyone was cautious, Principal Fandomstuck might find them. (Yes I am personifying Fandomstuck itself because it is a fandom so WHY THE F NOT)

   "GAIS GAIS I HAVE A PLAN. I'll make voice banks out of Hetalia's Characters and... AND... I'll have them sing iNSaNiTy OwO" Vocaloid smiled wickedly.

   "AWESOME!" FNAF screamed.

   "I know, right?" Creepy'a tentacle-wings waved in excitement.

—-///another skip of the time\\\—-

Vocaloid was researching Hetalia's characters on the wiki after she made the voice banks. "hm..." she thought, after reading the HetaWiki article for Russia. "ohoho this will get him soooo goood~ I got the peerrrrrfect song for this personified commie trash~~~ and screw iNSaNiTy. It's too normal" (wow Voca-chan is R00D talkin bullshit about my senpai ~@.CasuallyRoars) 

—-///wow another skip of the time wow such timeskip\\\—-

Hetalia was minding his own business after finally meeting another one of the Horror group's victims, Pokémon. When he sat down at his computer to update the wiki, he, being an idiot, procrastinated and checked his song files. There was a new one, and being curious, he checked it out. The file was named "さいきんおせん;ロシア" (It's translates to Bacterial Contamination btw)    Hetalia's eyes narrowed, and when he heard the sound and saw the video that went along with it, he screamed in terror. "F*CK F*CK F*CK WHY WOULD YOU SICKOS DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS DAMMIT???" A moment later a scream was heard from MLP. "WHAT WHY DID A CREEPY DISTORTED ANIMAL GIRL TRASH MY STUFF AND MAKE A CREEPY VERSION OF SMILE-? IF THE NEW KID WAS GONNA EDIT SOMETHING THEY COULD'VE JUST PUT IN SOME DARINGDASH-" (aaaaand that's how we found out MLP is a shipper-)

The horror fandoms jumped out and screamed "GOT CHU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD" While Hetalia responded "I HATE YOU ALL. HOMESTUCK WHERE'S A MOIRIAL WHEN YOU NEED ONE?"

   "OHOHO, THAT WAS HILARIOUS~ I MEAN- Office. Now." Principal Fandomstuck scolded. 

   "oh crap..." Higurashi cowered, readying her knife. 

   "I SAID OFFICE. NOW."