Keywords and Cat Videos (part 1)

"Oh thats great news!" Vocaloid said with sheer exitement "So i guess we'll be seeing you in....about 30 minutes? Sweet! See you then! Byeee!~" vocaloid closed her phone and jumped out of her chair,still very thrilled about the news she herd from her friend who finaly has time to hang out.She opened her studio door and steped into the hallway,making a direct b-line for hetalia's room. Knocking on the door at least 3 times because of a little joke she picked up from big bang theory,she waited for him to open the door.She watch the door swing open and hearing hetalia greet her"Oh,hello vocaloid! What do you need?""I was hoping you had a bit of free time to spare,i really want you to meet someone i think your really gonna like!""Oh sure! I'd love to! So were are we going?""Just a food place a few blocks away,nothing that far. Wanna walk with me?""Yup! Sounds like fun!*time skip to walking*Hetalia was open to the idea of meeting someone but he wondered who was he going to meet?"Um...vocaloid? Who exactly is this person im going to meet? Are they nice?""Lets just say they really like cats and riding there skateboard."Hetalia then thought who might he think of that has a strong interest in cats? Greece? No- he cant meet one of his own characters.....who was this person?