The Club of Scary-Ass Fandoms

"I call this after-school club to order!" Creepypasta announced. All of the fandoms who joined the club were all gathered at his studio. It was relatively dark-lit and smelt of rotting bodies, but that was just a crummy freshener he decided to use. Higurashi greeted the newcomers with that adorably deadly smile of hers. 

"T-THis iS AMaZinG!" FNAF glitched and smiled. 

"Hehehehe~ Finally, a club where fandoms like us can gather. Can we have the meeting at my place next time~?" 

"NoT S-s-sURe iF ThAT's a gOod IdEA....." FNAF sweat-dropped. While that was going on, Higurashi was quickly getting along with Death Note. He seemed like a reasonable, charming guy. Sorta. His morals were a little twisted but so was Gregory's, so Higurashi embraced that side of him. 

"It was too bad Snk couldn't come!" 

"He's probably hanging out with that guy who's shirtless and swims all the damn time." 

"DID YOU DUMBF*CKS HEAR ME?! I CALL THIS SCARY-ASS MEETING TO DAMN ORDER, YOU DAMN WORMS!!!" Creepypasta screamed at the fandoms who were still talking. Everyone quieted down and sat to listen to Creepypasta. 

"Ok, Higurashi and I would like to thank everyone for coming to our meeting. After my experience, I realized that we must gather together so that awesome horror never goes away." Some fandoms nodded their heads in agreement. 

"But how? We're such a small group." Higurashi asked. 

"We get other fandoms to appreciate horror. MLP and Vocaloid already understand and really do like it." Creepypasta stated. 

"What about the guy with the curl?" Death Note flatly asked. 

"he'S SuCh a S-SCarEdY cAT."

"How unfortunate~" 

"Then it's settled! We'll spread horror everywhere, staring with Hetalia!" Creepypasta finished off the meeting and everyone went home.