Disappearance; Part 2

or they could take action.

MLP flew down the halls spreading the word to everyone. He kept yelling stuff like "CREEPY IS DISSOLVING WE NEED TO HELP HIM!!!" or "EVERYONE WE GOTTA GET MORE PEOPLE IN THE CREEPYPASTA FANDOM NO NOT LIKE THAT JUST WE HAVE TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM" or "SAVE CREEPYPASTAAAAAAA!!!" He took it to drastic measures, posting pictures on the wall, and starting up a chain on the Internet about it. By the time MLP was done, Homestuck came by to ask what he was doing. 

   "I'm saving Creepy. He's D I S S O L V I N G." MLP replied dramatically.

   "0H. W417 H0LY 5H17 H3'5 D1550LV1NG?!" Homestuck yelled.

   "Yeah..." MLP was on the verge of crying.

   "1 KN0W 7H47 M3 4ND CR33PY 4R3N7 0N 7H3 8357 73RM5 W17H 34CH 07H3R, 8U7 H4'5 4 816 D34L H3R3. 5PR34D 7H3 W0RD!"

   when Homestuck got in on MLP's plans to save Creepypasta, as well as Vocaloid who started it all and told MLP. They did lots of things to keep Creepy alive longer, and let's see, some of it worked. 

—-///time skip\\\—-

A month later, Creepypasta came back, and the dissolving stopped. He looked normal, but thought that it was all a trick by the others. He began to feel a little suspicious, and out of that suspicion, he asked Vocaloid what was going on. MLP was there, and Homestuck, too. 

   "We're saving you, Creepy," They said in unison, Homestuck with his quirk. 

   "you guys..." Creepypasta pulled them all into a hug with the long thingies that came out of his back and the hug lasted a long time. "I was afraid i'd end up like one of Hetalia's characters, Prussia."

   "DONT YOU DARE-" Hetalia busted through the door.

   and with those shenanigans, things were back up and running. and Creepy... he started a horror club, with Higurashi. and that part... that's for next time.