A Day Off

AT came up to Warriors's room with a bowl of soup. Meanwhile, Warriors was rolling around on her bed, whining. 

"AT! I is  dying!" She rolled off her bed with a muffled thud. AT reached the anthro-cat's room with the soup. 

"Um.....Warriors? Shouldn't you be in bed?" 

Warriors groaned. 

"I'm too lazy to get back in!" 

"Warriors! Get back in the bed!" 

"Why should I? Is the Dark Forest gonna come alive?" 

"It's the freaking morning! I don't see no dark forest!" 

"It's something from my books, mouse brain....." 

AT rolled her eyes and dragged Warriors back onto her bed. The teen placed the cooled soup on the night stand and rubbed her temples in annoyance. 

"For a fandom that shows medicine cats annoyed at their patients, you sure are a suckish patient....." 

Warriors jerked up then lied back down after getting nauseous. "How was I supposed to know those were poisonous? They were offered by my neighbor, so I ate them!" 

AT facepalmed. 

"First of all, never accept fruit from Death Note! That dude acts like a dick! Second of all, there's a difference between blueberries and death-berries! I thought you were supposed to know that stuff!" 

Warriors was about to argue back but started to feel sicker and snuggle under her soft blankets. AT smiled a little and petted the girl's head. 

"Here, I got you soup." 

"T-Thanks.....I-I'll e-eat it later...." Warriors already wasted the rest of her energy on arguing and yelling. 

AT chuckled a little. "Alright, I know you like your food cold."

Warriors nodded and drifted off into sleep. AT headed downstairs to rest. 

"Geez, if only she was this calm everyday...." AT pulled off her hat and fell asleep on Warriors's couch. 

"What time is it? Nap time!"