A Small Encounter

It was a beautiful afternoon in the local park as a young teenage girl was sitting under a tree reading. Her brown braided hair blew in the breeze as the children were playing games and the young adults were walking around. The teenage girl realized that her school lunch break was almost over and she closed her book. As she was about to leave, a little boy, likely about eight years of age, scraped his knee while he was playing. Even though the mother cleaned the child up, he still wouldn't stop crying. "Excuse me, miss? Is everything ok?" The teen girl asked. "Oh, it's fine. He'll hopefully stop crying or tire himself out....." The mother gave a kind smile. However, the girl still felt a little bad. She began to hum a soothing melody for the child that grew into a calming song. "Leaves from the vine Falling so slowLike fragile, tiny shellsDrifting in the foam. Little solider boyCome marching homeBrave solider boyComes marching home." By the time she finished singing, the little boy stopped crying and smiled at the lady. "Oh, thank you miss!" The mother smiled and they both said their byes. -later-"Hey, Avatar! Where you been? You missed me kicking AT's ass in a food fight!" Avengers asked. "I was distracted!" AT blushed in embarassment. "Oh, you know.....just sitting in the park reading....." Avatar smiled.(sorry that this chapter is short and kinda sucks. I haven't written for about a week and I'm sorta out of it. I tried my best to make it sorta like a meaningful thing similar to Tales In Ba Sing Se, but I'm not that good)