Pranksters Gonna Prank

While all of the fandoms were in the lunch room, a figure stalked throughout the halls. 

"Let's see. Where could that guy's studio be?" 

It looked through all of the fandoms' studios until it found one that was more cluttered and smelt of various food. The tall figure took a look around. Maps, history books, and language books cluttered most of the room. Finally, he found the unfinished story of an episode that will be animated. According to it, it was going to start off with Germany, Italy, and Japan stranded on an island. 

"This stupid fandom made it too easy! This'll be the best story ever!" 

It started looking for the character sheet. 

"This Italy  sure is weak............what fate shall I plan for him.......?" It laughed. 

-Later-

Vocaloid waved a short bye to Hetalia and got back to working. 

"It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Hetalia," Les Miserbles, a book fandom Hetalia accidentally crashed into during lunch, gave him a polite bow and wave. 

"It was nice meeting you too! I'll also try to make France a little better!" 

"That would be nice, thank you." 

Hetalia skipped back to his studio, humming a new tune for a possible new ending for a possible second season of his show. He looked for his story and noticed that it was in the 'finished' pile. Hetalia looked at the title of his story. 

"Episode 23.5?"