Party Time!

Hetalia started searching for Warriors before he went to the little party.

"Hetalia! I'm here!" Warriors hugged him from behind.

"Ve~ Ciao, Warriors!" Hetalia smiled at her and held her hand. They both went to the party, but little did they know that they were being watched.

"How dare he spend time with her! We knew her longer!" Avengers brooded.

"Ok, ok....just calm down. We'll still be able to hang out with her!" AT tried not to act as immature as Avengers. However, she still showed signs that she was angry as well; she was chewing on her hat, which she did as to relieve anger. Both of the fandoms still went to the party, and kept an eye on Warriors. Eventually, MLP put on some upbeat dance music.

"Come on, everyone! Let's party!" He cheered. He dragged Creepypasta onto the dance floor.

"No, please-" He begged.

"You're dancing and that's final!"

While that was happening, Hetalia danced with Vocaloid while Warriors chose to dance with Avengers, leaving a very jealous AT. She was the only one without a date/friend.

'It seems that she's having a good time. Maybe I shouldn't have acted so immature. I should just leave her alone....' AT thought. She quickly snuck out of MLP's studio into the school halls. Without realizing, tears fell from her face.

'After all we've been through together, she chooses that egotisical jerk over me.....' It wasn't just the dance, it was the entire party. All this time, Warriors hung out with Avengers the most. Every time Hetalia left her side, Avengers immediately would start a conversation with Warriors and AT wouldn't have a chance to talk. Avengers was the more social person despite AT seeming like an outgoing person. She was actually socially awkward when it came to parties, so it left her at a disadvantage.

"Adventure Time....?" AT heard the cute, innocent voice call out. She was barely called by that name, only by her closest friend.

"W-Warriors?" AT quickly wiped away her tears.

"I know you were crying. Cats can sense when something is wrong, y'know...."

"W-Warriors, I-I'm sorry......I've act so immature for the past few hours. I should've just let you live your last days here at this school however you wanted."

"Dude! Don't be so sappy! Warriors had an awesome time here!" Avengers laughed.

"Where the heck did you come from?!" AT yelled at her like an angry Tsundere girl.

Warriors smiled at both of them. "I had a wonderful time with you guys! You shouldn't have had to put yourselves through such trouble!"

"B-But-!" AT stuttered out.

"There's even better news, AT! Warriors isn't transferring schools!" Avengers fist-pumped.

"They took away my scholarship because the principal there isn't a cat person." Warriors sweat-dropped. AT pulled Warriors into a tight hug and Avengers joined in. Hetalia saw this and randomly joined the group hug.

"Yay! Hugs!" He smiled. And all was well......except for the fact that Avengers and AT still have a little rivalry.