Meet the minecrafts!

3rd person POV
"Tommy!" Tommy dropped his phone due to the sudden voice. "Yeah? What do you need?" He looked up to see his dad, who most people call Phil. "You have to unpack your last bag. Other than that, buy a bed online or something. Techno and Wilbur said their going to ikea soon." Saying that, Phil left. Tommy stared at the blank room before him. The closet was filled, his luggage was sitting in a corner, he already got some curtains, and he already got drawers and everything. Besides the bedframe.. And the mattress. Right now, he was just sitting on an inflatable one. 'How did I forget that?' Tommy thought. Tommy then got up to unpack his bags.

It was just more clothes, his raccoon plushie that looks like a weiner- OH NO. NO. NOT A PENIS. A HOTDOG. ALRIGHT? It was coming in the mail or something since Phil told him and his brothers to put the things they can't fit in a bag in a box. It's a stupidly huge box. It's one of those boxes youtubers use to mail themselves in other words. Or those boxes that bug chairs usually come in. You get it! After Tommy was done unpacking the bag, he heard a British voice fill the entire house. "TOMMY! HURRY YOUR ASS UP IF YOU WANNA COME TO IKEA WITH ME AND TECHNO!" And of course, it was Wilbur. Your average charming brunette. Who also happens to have a twin, Techno. Although their nothing alike. Techno is shorter by 3 inches. He also has natural pink hair with piglin ears and a piglin tail, and finally, his blood red eyes that look like rubies.

"COMING!" Tommy yelled back as he made his way down the stairs. "You ready?" Techno asked, looking up from his phone. "Yeah!" Tommy replied, happy that his brothers actually waited for him. Usually, they would just be waiting in the car waiting for him. And then they would insult Tommy the moment he gets in the car, too. "Bye Phil! We're leaving now!" Wilbur yelled, waiting for a response. "Alright! Love you guys! Stay safe!" Phil responded after a few seconds. The 3 went in the car, with Techno in the driver's seat. "Why are you in the driver's seat?!" Wilbur shrieked. "You got your driver's license suspended, remember?" And of course, Wilbur forgot. "Ew. These radio stations suck." Techno groaned after flipping through different ones. He finally settled on one.

"Alright, you guys wanna go to Target or Ikea first?" Techno asked his siblings that sat before him. "I don't care." Wilbur responded while looking out the window. "Oh my God! Jay walkers!" Wilbur said excitedly. "Why are you excited..?" Tommy asked. "Because Jay walkers are always really nice! Look! You see that short guy with brown fluffy hair! He looks really sweet!" Wilbur added. "Uh.. Can we go to Target first?" Tommy answered Techno's question while Wilbur was too busy looking out the window. "Yeah." Techno said blandly. And soon enough, they were at Target! "Alright. Split up. Anything that is just gonna be decoration for your room is gonna be bough with your money. Bye." Techno said before walking off. The brunette and blonde glanced at each other and shrugged. Then they walked off.

After a while, they all decided to meet in the candy section. So they could all get some candy and meet up before leaving. Tommy showed up with LEDs and whatever was in the other box. Wilbur has a bunch of scented candles.. and.. a lighter? Then, he also had a calander, which was useless since they had phones. Techno, however. Was the only one who got useful stuff. Sure, he had LEDs, but he also had blankets, whatever the stand is called where you hang your coats, and some wireless headphones. They got some candy (sour patch kids, Skittles, and Starburst) and checked out.

After 2 hours..

The 3 groaned once they got through the door. Something about home felt so refreshing to them. "Hey you 3!" Phil yelled from the kitchen, only hearing groans in response. "Dinners ready!" The table was already set when the 3 came. And God, when I tell you they ate it in under a minute, they did. "Uh.. Goodnight, I guess..?" Phil said. "What." The 3 said in sync. "You guys are starting school tomorrow! I recommend sleeping now!" The 3 jaws dropped. "WHAT." Techno yelled. "I texted Wilbur about it.." Phil's voice trailed off at the end. Wilbur's eyes widened as he took out his phone. "I swear.. The first time, I put it on silent.." He muttered angrily.

Dadza

You're starting school tomorrow.

"Oh.. you gotta be kidding me.." Techno mumbled as he saw the text. "I thought we wouldn't start school until next month!" Wilbur complained. "Yeah. Well. Some kids dropped out, and that was the perfect opportunity to put you guys in school." Phil shrugged. "WUUWNQHAJP..." Tommy whined.

"I'll help you guys put your mattresses.. Cmon."