Lemon cake

3rd person POV
It was a Saturday afternoon, and today was a good day! Do you wanna know why? Ranboo didn't have to work today, and he got their paycheck! But it wasn't exactly the greatest day for Tommy. He woke up to the twins fighting about.. What was it again? It was something stupid.. Oh! Yeah! They were fighting about names. Wilbur was fighting about how the name 'Tallulah' was better. And Techno was fighting about how the name 'Alessandra' was better. Tommy literally had to get up, go downstairs, and tell them to shut the fuck up. And.. Yeah. That's it. But, since Tommy was bored, he decided to go to Ranboo's house. It's in the middle of the afternoon, and he found out Ranboo doesn't work on weekends, so, minus well go.

And did he even knock? Of course not! He grabbed the spare key and opened it, just letting himself in. "Oh! Hey Tommy!" Tiffany greeted him. "Hey! Do you know where Ranboo is?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, he's in the garden!" Tommy tilted his head. "Where, exactly?" Tiffany finally looked up from her phone. "Do you not know where the garden is? Because.. Ranboo loves gardening? Did he not tell you?" Tiffany looked confused, and so did Tommy. "They like gardening?!" Tommy yelled, still confused out his mind.

"Yeah..? He's in the backyard." Tiffany pointed to the backyard, and Tommy went there immediately. And guess what he found? Not one, not two, not three, BUT 4 DIFFERENT TREES. One was a cherry tree, one was an apple tree, one was a strawberry tree, and finally, the last was a lemon tree. "Ranboo?" Tommy asked, making the other jump. "How the hell are you here?!" Ranboo yelled, backing away, showing a raspberry bush. "You know how to plant shit?!" Tommy yelled, very amazed. "I.." Ranboo sighed. "Yes. I love planting.. I know it's-" Ranboo was interrupted. "Cool? Everything looks so good!" Tommy smiled.

"Oh. Really..?" Ranboo asked the other blonde who was looking around, completely amused. "Yeah! You know.. I'm learning how to bake.. And my brothers also love baking.. Especially with fruits." Tommy, let's out a small chuckle after saying that. "Oh. So do I!" Ranboo says excitedly. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Tommy said, glancing at the other. "Does it involve baking together?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah!" Tommy responded. Saying that, the 2 started picking some lemons and strawberries, then ran back inside.

"Grab the strainer in the dishwasher!!" Ranboo laugnhed out as Tommy did what they said. While laughing and splashing water at each other, they washed the fruits. Hah. Get it? 2 fruity peop- Alright. That's not funny. They got out flour, baking powder, milk, eggs, sugar, and butter. "YOU BITCH! YOUR FUCKING ASSULTING ME WITH FLOUR- AHHHHH!!" Tommy screamed while laughing. Tommy was now on the floor, being attacked with flour being sifted onto him. And hell no, he was not gonna let that slide. He took Ranboo's hand and dragged them down onto the floor with him.

"AHHHH!!" Ranboo screamed. Tommy took the sift from Ranboo and started using the sift on them. But of course, they forgot Tiffany was also on the same floor. "What the hell - OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Tiffany was laughing her guts out. Well, I mean, who wouldn't? She just walked in on her brother, and just maybe their potential crush.. Throwing flour at each other.. "YOU WANT SOME?" Ranboo shrieked while being tackled down by Tommy. "No.. Bye.." Tiffany walked off while Ranboo and Tommy continued to fight with the flour. Until they eventually stopped about 5 minutes later.

The 2 then proceeded to make the cake, yes, a cake, how original. Anyway, they proceeded to make a cake while jokingly flirting with each other. That's right! Flirting. That's when Ranboo bent down to get a pan from the oven. And what did Tommy do? That's right. He whistled.

He fucking whistled.

Ranboo's face flushed a shade of red. "What the hell?! I-uh-" Ranboo screamed, immideatly hiding their face. Tommy got down to Ranboo's level and lifted up their chin. "You're what? Speak up, love." Tommy said jokingly. "S-stop.." Ranboo managed to stutter out. "Awh~ why? We all know you like it." Tommy, who didn't know Ranboo was blushing, still continued until Ranboo pulled out a butter knife. "IF YOU DONT STOP, I WILL.. UH.. USE THIS ON YOU." That was their exact words,

Then, they poured the batter into 2 separate tins and put it in the oven. As the 2 were cleaning up, they thought it would be funny to start playing with the 8 egg shells from the 4 eggs they used. And you know where that ended up? Tommy going back home to get clothes, and the 2 ending up taking a solid 15 shower. "Alright.. That wasn't the best idea.." Ranboo admitted while laughing. "You think?" Tommy said, also letting out a laugh. That's when the oven rang. Ranboo got up immideatly and raced Tommy to get oven mits. And of course, Ranboo got the oven mits first. "HAH! IN YOUR FACE!" Ranboo shrieked.

"SHUT UP!" Tommy shouted back. Ranboo put the cakes onto the table and simply just stared at it for a while. And suprisingly, they came out really good! "Why the hell are you just staring at it like that..?" Tommy asked while Ranboo slowly turned their head to look at him. "Don't ask questions. You don't wanna know." Ranboo then started getting out ingredients to make whipped cream as if nothing happened. The 2 started making the whipped cream, and Tommy might've added more than a teaspoon of lemon extract.. But of course, Ranboo noticed and started beating him with a wooden spoon.

As the 2 finished, they frosted the cake and added strawberries to the top. Then, they sliced the cake. "You know that feeling when you hold down throw up, so you just swallow it again?" Ranboo asked the other. "Yeah?" Tommy paused, not taking a bite out of the cake. "That's what it tastes like." After Ranboo said that, Tommy took a bite. "It's not that bad.." Tommy shrugged. It tasted like your normal cake if he was being honest. "Tiffany!" Ranboo called out. "Yeah?" Tiffany called back. "You want some cake?!" Ranboo yelled. "Uhhh.. Who made it?" She asked.

"Me and Tommy!" And fuckin' hell, that changed her entire appetite. "No thanks!" She said immediately. The 2 shrugged it off, more for them. After they were done, Ranboo put the plate in the sink and went back outside. "Where are you going??" Tommya asked. "Your mom's house. I'm going outside! I still have a lot more seeds to plant!" Ranboo smiled softly. "Ooooh! Can I help??" Ranboo smiled softly again.

"Sure.."