A simple date

Ranboo POV
"IM SCARED!! WHAT DO I WEAR??" I shrieked, dropping to the floor. Today was Saturday. 8:00. My date starts in an hour. I showered and everything else. Bill, Aimsey, and Guqqie are in front of me, just watching me suffer. "Shut up and get up." Bill said, basically kicking my corpse. "NoOOooOoO!! IM FREAKING OUT!!" I screeched. "It's fine! Let's see- God damn, your closet is a mess.." Bill mumbled. "OH!! THAT! YOU SEE THAT?! LOOK AT THAT!!" Aimsey screamed while tugging on Guqqie's sleeve. "OH MY GOD!! THATS PERFECT!!" Aimsey then proceeds to take out a black sweater with red hearts. I think..

"OHhHhHhhH!" I said, actually getting up. "YEAH? YEAH??" Aimsey was practically shoving the sweater in my face. "OHhHhhH! YOU CAN WEAR JEANS WITH THAT!" Saying that, Bill just throws a pair of black jeans directly in my face. "OW! WHAT THE HEL- Oh.. I would look good in this.." My voice trailed off. I pushed everyone out so I could change, then I let them back in again. "OHHHHHHH!! YOU LOOK GOOD!!" Guqqie screamed. "I KNOW I DO!!"

Meanwhile..

Tommy POV
"AHhHHHhhHh!!! WHAT DO I WEAR?!" I was crying on the floor as the twins were just staring. "Hah. Stupid nerd." Techno laughed while eating.. a cupcake..? "NOOoooOooo! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!" Our date was in an hour.. And I had done nothing but shower. Now I needed an outfit and flowers.. Or.. Something. "Stop complaining, you stupid child. I'm texting Quackity right now." Wilbur just kicked my corpse. "Since when do you pull? You're literally balding under that red beanie of yours." Techno laughed. "HEY!" Wilbur shouted. "CALL EMMmmmM!" I requested as the 2 groaned. "Give me your phone. I don't have mine on me." Techno basically demanded. I handed him my phone, and then the sound of a ring tone filled the room.

"Hey, em. Tommy is being a loser and asked a guy out on a date. Now he's struggling to get through this. We dont wanna help him. So he's your problem now." Wilbur tossed me the phone and the 2 left. "Hey, Tom. Why did you ask a guy out if you're just gonna cry about it?" Em asked me as I turned on face cam. "GOD DAMN! We're you crying?! You look uglier than usual!" Em was just bullying me.. "NOoooOoooO.. PLEASE HELP MEEeeEee!!" I begged. "Ok, first of all, pull yourself together. No one likes it when their date shows up late." I rolled over on the ground and stood up. "Alright, good. Now.. Uh. Choose an outfit you look decent in. That's gonna be hard because.. You know.. The haircut.."

"HEY!" I yelled, flipping through my closet. I finally picked out a black shirt, a blue sweater, and some jeans. "DOES THIS LOOK GOOD??" I asked the other blondr. "Sure.." She paused. "If you're taking them out to eat from the trash." She added. "YOUR NOT HELPING FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I'm actually gonna start crying. How the fuck do I get ready for this? "It's whatever! You always look like you're gonna eat from the trash!" SHE ISN'T HELPING. "NO! I DO NOT!" I screamed defensively. "Just get them some flowers! It'll make up for that ugly ass haircut.." Her voice mumbled that last sentence. "STOP SAYING MY HAIRCUT IS UGLY!"

"NO! IM TELLING THE TRUTH!" "WHAT ELSE DO I DO???" I screamed. "Well.. what are you guys even doing?" Em asked. "I'm taking them out to stargaze.. Or.. Something." Em sighed. "You basic bitch.. Alright! Do you know where you're stargazing?" I cried for a few seconds. "NoOOooO!! I didn't think of that!!" Em groaned.

"You stupid idio- Ok! Don't one of your brothers own a truck?"

"Yeah! But his driver's license was suspended like 4 months ago.."

"How did it- You know what? That doesn't matter! Get some fast food, drive them to an empty field or something, pack a couple of blankets and pillows, and you should be good!"

"HEYY! THAT'S KINDA SMART!"

"Of course it's smart, I thought about it."

"DONT MAKE ME TAKE IT BACK!"

"Your parents should take you back to the adoption center.. Get it! Because you're actually adopted??"

"DUDE!"

"Alright, but seriously, good luck! Tell me how the date goes!"

"Will do!"

"Later, loser!"

"Bye, motherfucker!"

Then she hung up. Alright.. I ran to Wilbur's room. "WILBUR!" I shouted. "Yeah?" He looked up from his phone. "Can I have your keys?" I asked. He reached for his drawers and threw me them. "Crash my car, I'm setting your room on fire!" He yelled after I closed the door.

At the date..

I bought some fast food for me and Ranboo. Right now, we're at the back where there's like.. A space.. I dont know how to explain it. But! I brought some blankets and pillows like Em said, and I did buy flowers! Right now, we were just staring at the sky, with a blanket being kinda used as a picnic blanket. Ranboo's head was on my shoulder, and it was just perfect.

Everything was perfect at this moment.