A simple hug

Tommy POV
It's been about 3 days since Ranboo and I got the information for the project. Now, all we're doing is making the slide show, and then Ranboo is gonna be the happiest guy on the planet. Right now, we're at the lemon café again. And we're not speaking to each other either. "I'm done." Ranboo said, shutting their computer and getting up. "You're done with the slides?" I asked the other. "Yeah. Bye. See ya never." Then they walked off. I shrugged and got up and left, soon meeting up with them outside their house. But.. They were just.. Standing there? "Hey.. Are you ok?" I asked, soon just being flipped off. "Are you waiting for someone?" I asked. "No. Go away." He snapped back.

I eyes them down and said, "I'm not leaving until you go in there." Ranboo stared back at me and rolled their eyes. "Leave." He said angrily. "No! Not until you go in there!" I stood beside the porch. You couldn't see me if you were inside. "You're so annoyinggggg.." He groaned. "Just go on in, and I'll be on my way!" I yelled. He glanced at the doorknob then at me. "You'll leave as soon as I go in?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah! I'll go to my house! It's right next to yours!" Ranboo glanced at the doorknob, pulled out a key, and opened the door.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!" An angry voice screamed, making me flinch. "I-" Ranboo's voice started, only to be cut off by a crash. "YOUR WHAT?! A FUCKING MISTAKE?! THATS ONE THING YOU'D GET RIGHT!" Another loud crash. "But I-" Loud crash again. "GET THE FUCK OUT! SLEEP IN THE DAMN GARAGE OR BACK YARD! YOU DONT FUCKING DESSERVE TO BE IN HERE!" Ranboo was pushed out, and he was crying. Their mask was off.. There were countless scars on their face, and fresh blood. "Holy shit! Are you ok?!" I yelled, running towards them. "I-I- Y-You saw t-that?!" He asked, backing away from me and closing the door. "I heard it, didn't see it.." I hugged them tightly, not letting go for a couple of seconds. "I have to go." Ranboo wiped their tears and went in the garage.

I ran inside my house, "Hey Tommy! Want some lun-" I cut Phil off. "Sorry, Dadza! Not right now!" I grabbed bandages and rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, plasters, and napkins, and ran back to Ranboo's house. I knocked on the garage door, "Tiffany..?" Ranboo's voice cracked. "No.. it's Tommy.. Can I come in..?" I asked. It went silent for a second, but he opened the garage door. "Why are you here..?" He questioned. "I'm worried for you. Can I see the places you got hurt..?" Poor thing, all he had was a mattress, and it was so cold.. And all they had for warmth was a hoodie. And we were so close right now.. He rolled up their sleeves, and there were so many bruises and healed cuts.. I wrapped the bandages around their wrists and moved on to their face. "This might sting.." I said, pouring the rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.

"Alright.." They responded quietly. I patted it on their face, and they didn't even MOVE. I then patted it dry with a napkin and added the plasters. "Can I ask who did this..?" I asked. "No.. I'm sorry." They replied, again, very quietly. "It's alright.. Do you need anything? Pillows, blankets, or do you just wanna stay at mine?" They looked down and said, "Can I stay at yours?" I smiled softly. "Sure," We got up and went to my house. "Dadza!! I brought someone!!" I yelled. "You're supposed to ask! But.. Alright! Do they want anything?" I glanced at Ranboo. "Are you hungry?" They didn't really do anything but fidget with their cuticles and nails. "Uh.. Yeah! Can i have 2 servings?" "Alright! Cmere!" Dadza gave me 2 servings of fries, and I ran off with Ranboo.

I handed them the plate, and they slowly took it. "Are you.. Ok..? Why'd you take it so slow?" I asked, hoping he was alright with me asking that. "Yeah! I'm great- Thanks!" He didn't even touch the fries.. "Hey.." I started, holding their hands, making a shade of red dust their face. "You know im always here for you, right..?" I reassured them. "Yeah.. Thanks.." They said while hugging me tightly..

At around 11:00.. (They already got ready for bed and everything)
"Uh.. Do you wanna sleep on the bed or an air mattress?" I asked. "Uh.. Any is fine.." I dragged them onto the bed and held them tightly. "You seemed like you needed a hug after all.." I mumbled. "I.. Uh.. Thanks.." he curled up into a ball and soon fell asleep.

All they needed was a simple hug..