lemon Café

3rd person POV
It's been about 4 days since Tommy survived high school. Right now, he's on the verge of dying. Even though it's only been a few days, him and his brothers have been in hell. Homework, project, essay, ALL HELL. It's been math sheet after math sheet, nobody needs the volume of a damn triangle for fucks sake. Well. Here Tommy is. Sitting down in one of 3 classes he has with Ranboo, history. Honestly, history isn't all that bad. The teacher doesn't really give any homework, only study guides which she never collects. But, getting to the point. All the students have been dreading for the last 10 minutes of class to pass. Even though it's only 9:20, they all wanna die.

And what were they learning about? You may ask. They were learning about the American Revolution and all the acts that happened. Yeah. The Sugar Act, the Townshend Act, I think that's what's it called! Yeah. All the shit you learned back in 5th grade. Obviously, this wouldn't be a problem. It's been 6 years, so dont blame them. But honestly. The sound of sweet freedom for about 5 minutes until you have to walk to another class and getting a bad grade on your test because you weren't paying attention sounded like absolute heaven. Soon enough the 10 minutes were over. But before anyone ran out of that hell hole,
Mr. Stotch stopped them all. "STOP!" He yelled, making everyone freeze in places. "What..?" One of the students groaned. "You guys have a project." Everyone groaned. All students had a project every 3 weeks, Tommy was a lucky one who didn't have to present the other project.

All the students groaned, heading back to their seats. "It's about the American Revolution. Talk about all the all the acts that happened. It should say what to talk about on the paper." Mr. Stotch handed everyone a paper. All said the same thing. All was a bunch of bullshit. "Do we at least get to work with a partner?" One of the classmates asked. "Sure." Mr. Stotch said. Everyone was giving their best friend 'the look', including Tommy and Tubbo and Aimsey and Ranboo. But of course. He pulled out the damn sticks. Everyone's worst nightmare. Of course, he shuffled them a little and pulled out 2 sticks each time.

"Our first pair is.... TOMMY AND RANBOO!" Ranboo felt the urge to scream, cry, post an angry tweet on Twitter, and probably get canceled for the 3rd time for the other angry tweets, literally anything. Tommy, on the other hand, was excited, excited that maybe him and Ranboo could have an actual bond, maybe even be besties, and be in a trio with Tubbo! "Second pair is.. Devon and Tubbo!" This continued multiple times. "Aimsey and Guqqie! Jaiden and Niki! Vannessa and Ashlen!" And that's until the cup was finished. Everyone ran out of class faster than an Asian mom could throw a broom at you for getting a C on your test. Ranboo was walking fastest, trying to ignore anyone that walked right next to them. But of course, Tommy caught up.

"Hey Ran!" Anyone close to Ranboo only calls them, so of course, being the angry little soul he is, he got annoyed. "Shut the hell up and go away." He practically barked back. "We're partners now! Minus well have some fun!" Tommy wrapped an arm around Ranboo's shoulder who rolled their eyes and slapped Tommy's arm away. "You sound weird as hell. You know that, right?" Tommy realised what he had just said. His eyes widened with embarrassment, "Oh god! No- not like that! I- you know what.. Can we work on the project at your house around 3?" Tommy asked the other blonde. "I'm not gonna be at my house." Ranboo responded while taking their other books out of their locker. "Then whe-" Tommy was interrupted. "Just go to Lemon café, I'm always there after school." Ranboo shoved Tommy out the way and made their way to class.

At 3:00..

Ranboo was almost done with their shift. Just one more customer.. And finally, Tommy came in as he was serving the customer. As soon as the customer left, Ranboo walked over to Tommy. "Hey." Ranboo said casually. "You work here?" Tommy asked with his mind filled with questions. "Yeah. What about it?" Ranboo asked the other. "Theres nothing wrong with it! Doesn't your parents give you money?" The other sighed.

"Oh. So your one of those kids.." You could tell Ranboo was annoyed. "Listen here asshole, I had to scrape my way out of fucking hell, which means making myself food while my parents were away and my siblings were at school. Im 17 now. I was 10 when I learned how to cook for myself. And look at me. I dont need fucking parents to look after me."