lemons

2 weeks after the date..

Tommy POV
It's Saturday! That means Ranboo doesn't have work today! He deserves it. He really does. I was getting to get ready to go to his house until Tubbo called. I picked it up, "Hey Tubbo! What do you need? I'm just about to head to Ranboo's!" I told the other. "I just need the answer to problem 5 on the math homework. But, why are you going to Ranboo's? Isn't he.. and I mean this in the nicest way possible, rude to everyone?" Tubbo asked, even though it didn't really sound nice.. "We get along!" I smiled a little.

"You and your lovey dovey shit.. What do you do there?" Tubbo asked, sighing. "I help them plant their seeds, and we mow the lawn in bad weather!" I smiled at the memories we made doing those. "Believe it or not, it's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like them.. So I got myself.." My voice trailed off. "A citrus friend?" Tubbo added. "Yeah! And for the math problem," I took a picture of mine and sent it to him. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Tubbo said repeatedly. "Alright. Bye, Tubbo!" I hung up on him before he could even respond.

I went downstairs and then started walking to Ranboo's house. I didn't really knock, I kinda just took the spare key and let myself in. "Hey, Tommy!" Tiffany said, looking up from her phone. "Heya!" Tommy responded before running upstairs. I ran to ranboo's room to see he wasn't there. I chuckled to myself before running back downstairs and into the garden. "Hey, love!" He turned around. "Hey!" They smiled at me. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Picking the newly grown fruit!" He tossed me an apple, '"Try it!" I took a bite, and Holy shit. That is the best thing I've ever had.

"HOLY SHIT! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT??" I shouted. "Why?? Is it bad?!" The other asked. "No! It's fucking amazing!" I took another bite. "Awh..! Thank you!"

After that..

I went home about 45 minutes ago. I feel lonely again.. That's when someone knocked on the door. "Tommy!! It's for you!" Phil yelled all the way from downstairs. Someone came for me? Who the hell? I walked downstairs to see Phil holding a basket. "Here ya go!" Eh handed it to me, then ran away. I put it down and opened it. It was full of lemons and raspberries! Oh! A note!

'To: Tommy

Thank you for everything you've done for the last 5 months. There's no way I could've made it to this point without you. I never really thought I could love ever again because of the emotional abuse I've been put through in past relationships. But you showed me it's ok to trust people. That's part of the reason why I'm rude to every if I'm being honest. I love you, and I hope you always feel loved <3

-lemon boy ♡

I smiled and pulled out my phone.

Lemon boy <33

Love you too
Thanks for the lemons

Where were you?

What?

Ranboo died yesterday while walking home from school.
This is Tiffany.