Rain and coffee

3rd person POV
The bell was about to ring, and everyone was ready to go home. "And that's it for today's lesson, please do the homework and that's all you need to do." Mr. Cartman declared as everyone got up and out their seats. Tommy walked to his locker and put away his books, then grabbed his bag. He now didn't have to wait for Techno and Wilbur. Instead, he could walk by himself. He took out his umbrella since he knew it was gonna rain and started walking out. And yes, he was pushed a couple of times, but he got used to it since its been 2 months now.

But did he walk out of school immediately? Nonono. He got a snack from the vending machine. And God, it was worth it. Even though he just got out of nutrition, it was better than the shitty cupcakes he made. Anyway, he opened his umbrella and started walking out of campus. Of course, he was the only one there. But then.. He noticed a familiar dirty blonde, covering their head with their bag. "Ranboo?" Tommy called out while walking over to them. "Oh! Tommy!" Ranboo responded. "Why are you by yourself in the rain? Get under here!" Ranboo quickly got under the umbrella with him. "Thanks.." Ranboo said quietly.

"What were you thinking? Did you not check the weather today?" Tommy asked. "No.. I was running late, so I didn't.. Speaking of being late, why are you here? Nutrition is only around 5 minutes from here?" Ranboo asked the other. "I got pushed, and I went to go get a snack." Tommy responded. And yes, that did take an extra 10 minutes. "What about you?" Tommy questioned. "I had science, all the way on the other side of campus." Ah yes, the different schedule. "Let's go, you'll be late for your job." Tommy smiled softly. "Thank you. For everything." Ranboo hugged Tommy. Tommy couldn't help but let his smile grow.

"Cmon," Tommy still kept the smile plastered on his face. He wrapped an arm around the shorter and started walking to the café. "Thank you again." Ranboo gave Tommy another hug. "No problem, im actually gonna get a coffee!" In full honesty, Tommy just wanted to be around Ranboo more. Ranboo chuckled and entered the café with Tommy. Tommy fell in line as Ranboo came out of the back with the uniform on. Ranboo talked with a certain ravenette for a bit, then the next person. Eventually, it was his turn. "Hey! What can I get ya?" Ranboo asked.

"Uh.. Can I have a black coffee, white chocolate mocha, caramel latte, and a cappuccino with one pump of vanilla?" Of course, the black coffee was for Techno. The caramel latte was for Wilbur, and the white mocha was for Phil. The only reason why Tommy got the cappuccino is because every day he went to a coffee shop, he always got the same thing. And it was always great! "Alright, that will be $8.90" Ranboo smiled softly. Tommy gave the money and sat down for a while. Then he decided to go on his phone, tiktok specifically. He kept on scrolling for a while, and then he heard his name.

"Black coffee, white chocolate mocha, and cappuccino for Tommy!" Someone called out. He went up to the counter and took the cardboard thingy while thanking them. He walked back home and opened the door. "Hey! I got coffee for us!" Tommy called out while he saw his family members gather around. "You dickhead! You messed up how you like my coffee!" Wilbur said immediately after taking a sip. "I did..?" Tommy asked, completely confused since he always saw Wilbur get the same caramel latte. "Yes! 2 sugar cubes!" Techno nudged his twin. "Shut up." He picked up the coffee and left. "Thank you, Tommy." Phil smiled. "You're welcome!" Tommy said proudly.

"YOU BITTER BITCH! BLACK COFFEE??" Andddd the twins were fighting again. "YEAH! IT'S BETTER THAN YOUR SWEETASS LATTE!" Techno's voice screamed. Tommy sighed. "You want lunch?" Phil asked. "Yeah! Sure!"

Going to the twins because I don't know what to write anymore..

"YEAH! ITS BETTER THAN YOUR SWEET ASS LATTE!" Techno screamed as Wilbur took a sip of his latte. "DONT YOU MENTION IT ASSHOLE!" Techno put down his coffee. "What you gonna do about it?" And hell, that apparently pushes Wilbur's buttons. Hah! Get it?? Because he blew up the L'manberg?? But anyway, HE LAUNCHES FORWARD AND STARTS PINNING TECHNO TO THE GROUND. "TAKE THAT BACK BITCH!" Wilbur screeched, the whole neighborhood could hear him. "ILL TAKE IT BACK ONCE YOU STOP LIKING QUACKITY!" Techno screamed, kicking Wilbur off of himself.

"HES JUST A FRIEND!!" Wilbur shrieked. "GUESS WHAT?? YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF!!" Techno got up and ran downstairs. "NO IM NOT DICKHEAD!!" Wilbur yelled after him.

Tommy sighed and smiled to himself

"This is my life now.."