A bond

3rd person POV
Ranboo was the first to wake up. But he didn't wanna get up in the first time ever. It was actually.. Warm.. unlike the garage. So he started snuggling against a pillow more, and he was actually somewhat hugging it. And Holy shit, it was so warm. And even though it was summer already, it was just.. better. That is until Ranboo opened their eyes. HOLY SHIT. ITS TOMMY NOT A PILLOW. Ranboo immediately let go, completely embarrassed, and had a shade of red dusted on their face. "You gotta be kiddin' me.." Ranboo mumbled. "Mh.. Morning Ran.." Tommy mumbled, hugging Ranboo's waist tighter, making Ranboo jump a little.

"Mornin.." Ranboo responded, still flustered about what happened. "Do you have any clothes from your house? Or do you wanna borrow my brother's clothes?" That's what they did last night. They gave Techno's old clothes to Ranboo. "No.. It's fine, my dad is usually at someone else's house by now.. Probably hooking up with them, that is.." Ranboo mumbled the last part. That's when he realised. "SHIT." He yelled, immideatly running downstairs. "Wait- Ranboo!" Tommy shouted, chasing after the running dirty blonde. "How the hell do you open this?!" Ranboo screamed, trying to get the door open. "Just.. undo the chain?" Tommy replied, confused. Ranboo immediately undid the chain and ran out with only socks on.

"Ranboo! What the fuck are you doing?!" Tommy screamed after them while putting on the slippers they keep at the front door. "No time!" Ranboo screamed back, worried. Without thinking, he took the key under the loose rock, even though Tommy was right there. And unlocked the door and ran in. "Tiffany?!" Ranboo screamed frantically, running upstairs. "Ran- ugh.." Tommy groaned, taking off his shoes before going inside.. And when he went inside, he saw a whole transparent shelf closet.. thing. Filled with rewards from the school him and Ranboo were attending. All with the same name, Matthew Ender.

KING OF THE PROM

HOME COMING KING

BEST VIOLINIST

STUDENT OF THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2014

STUDENT OF THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2016

STUFENT OF THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017

STUDENT OF THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2018

and there was so much more..

"Tiffany?!" Ranboo called out again, opening a door upstairs. "Ranboo! What the fuck is going on?!" Tommy shouted after Ranboo opened the door and ran inside. "Tiffany! Thank god you're ok!" Ranboo was.. crying..? "Did he get to you?! What happened?! I'm so sorry I wasn't there!" Ranboo hugged a girl with the same blonde he has, also had the same eyes, and.. Burn marks on her arms.. And Ranboo was crying in her shoulder.

"I'm alright.. I hid in the closet until he went away.." Tiffany responded, wiping away Ranboo's tears. "Alright. Can I just ask one thing? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Tommy screamed. "Right- uh.." Ranboo started, wiping the rest of their tears. "Tommy. This is my little sister. Tiffany. We have an older brother, too. It's just that he's away for college." Ranboo explained. "Oh.. uh.. Nice to meet you, Tiffany! How old are you? Because I never saw you around school.." Tommy asked. "I'm 15. I never really go to school because I always go to parties. Usually I drink at parties and win bets. That's how I earn about 100 dollars per week. But of course, I still attend school enough to not get kicked out of it. I also still do the homework." Tiffany shrugged.

"Woah, woah, woah! Your 15 and you drink?! That's not safe!" Tommy screamed, visibly worried for the 15 year old. "What do they say? Like father like daughter." Tiffany laughed, also making Ranboo laugh. "Are you guys ok?" Tommy asked the siblings that stood before him. "Oh! Obviously not. That's just how we cope, you know?" Ranboo laughed, going into their room to change. Then, he came out in a crop top with fingerless gloves so you couldn't see their scars, also topped with a grey jacket, fishnets, and Jean shorts. "You look like a slut begging to be fucked." Tiffany laughed. "That's the whole point! You know how much money I make by getting fucked by people?! It's basically giving money away for free!" Tommy's eyes widened, and his face also heated up.

"Uh.. It was great meeting you, Tiffany! Uh.. would you 2 like to have breakfast at mine?" Tommy asked. "Yeah! Sure! I'll get ready first!" The guys left for Tiffany to get changed. Then she came out with jeans and a white T-shirt and a green jacket. At least it was more normal than Ranboo's outfit.. "Let's go!" Tommy grabbed Ranboo's hand and proceeded to drag them to his house. And soon enough, they were there. "Awh.. Tommy's back.." Wilbur mumbled jokingly. "Oh fuck you." Tommy snapped back. "Yeah. Morning to you 2, too, by the way." Techno chuckled, drinking his morning coffee. "Who's the other one?" Techno added, pointing to Tiffany. "Oh! That's Tiffany! Ranboo's sister!" Tommy said.

"Tommy! For God's sake, you're supposed to ask to have someone over!" Phil yelled. "But it's fine. Just make sure they follow the rules. And no more than 10 people! I'm not gonna be making food for a whole party!" Phil laughed, also making the rest chuckle. "Anyways, are they hungry?" Phil asked. "Are you guys?" Tommy asked the other 2. "Sure." The 2 shrugged. "All we have is cereal, though! Which one do you want? We got reeses puffs, cornflakes, and fruit loops." Phil asked as they sat down. "I'll have the fruit loops, and Tiffany will have reeses puffs." Of course, Ranboo knew what Tiffany would want like the good big brother he is. Phil set down the cereal. They thanked Phil, the 2 went back to their house to prepare more, and finally, they left for school. "Thank you. For everything." Ranboo said to Tommy. Tommy chuckled. "You're welcome. Aimsey is waiting for you along with a ravenette right there, too." Tommy pointed at the other 2, and Ranboo ran off to them.

"TOMMY!!!" Tubbo shrieked while jumping on him. "Hello to you too, Tubbo." Tommy laughed. "YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT DEVON DID!! HE HUGGED ME!!" Tubbo was excited that he got Devon as his partner. Tubbo was literally head over heels for the guy, after all. "ACTUALLY?" Tommy screamed as if they were 2 muddle school girls at a sleepover. "YES!! HE WAS LIKE 'alright, bye! See you at school!' THEN HE HUGGED ME!!!" Tubbo shrieked.

Tommy was happy to have a friend like Tubbo.

Maybe even a new one.