OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

3rd person POV
Everything was getting hard to process. Well, Tommy just got kissed by his crush! Of course, that's hard to process! Ranboo giggled, "YouR sO hOt.." Ranboo wrapped their legs around Tommy's waist as Tommy grabbed onto the other's waist so they wouldn't fall. Tommy went in for another kiss, soon getting what he wanted and soon feeling arms wrap around his neck. Ranboo's vodka breath was literally intoxicating him, but did that really matter? Hell no, he's literally kissing his crush for fuck's sake. The 2 pulled away, and Tommy smiled softly. Ranboo giggled and hid their face in Tommy's neck.

All of a sudden, there was a gasp. "IM NOT DATING THEM MY ASS!" Holy shit. It was Wilbur and Techno. Tommy just completely forgot that there were a bunch of seniors, so now they all had their jaws dropped. "We're still not dating! Ranboo hasn't made it official!" Tommy pointed out. "That's how it all starts!" Dream yelled at the other blonde. "Yeah! But this is gonna be long and hard!" Tommy shouted. "HeHe~ tHaT's wHaT I sAId.." Ranboo giggled while hiccupping multiple times. "They haven't made it official, my ass." Quackity said, who heard the entire conversation and heard the whole story due to the twins.

"Minus well shove it up your ass. He's just overthinking it." Gogy spoke calmly. "Oh for fuck's sake! There's no way you all are ganging up on me!" The moment Tommy said that, Ranboo kissed his cheek and started giggling again. Tommy then just thought about it and started carrying them in bridal position. "You still wanna try denying?" Oliver asked jokingly. "Dude!" Tommy yelled. "ToMmy.." Ranboo said, barely in a mumble. "Yeah?" Tommy responded instantly. "I loVe YoU.." Ranboo stuffed their face in Tommy's chest, taking up the warmth. "You wanna say that you guys aren't dating still?" Wilbur questioned, making a lot of people crack a laugh.

"We're not! I'm telling you!" Tommy yelled out defensively. "Can wE pleAsE dO..?" Ranboo asked with pleading eyes. "There it is! Minus well go get a room to fuck at this point." Dream said, making a lot of people laugh. "CaN wE gO hoMe..?" Ranboo asked. "Sure.. Techno? Wilbur? Can you drive us home?" Tommy asked the others. "Crash our car, and we'll kill you. Oliver said he'll take us." Techno threw Tommy his and Wilbur's keys. "Are you sure..? Cause I didn't get my official license.. I'm required to be in a car with an adult.."

"Shut the hell up and drive the boy home." Techno said while laughing. "Alright, night." It was around 12 AM, so the moment Tommy came home, he was sleeping. "Night!" That was the last thing he heard before going into the twin's car and driving it into their neighborhood. "Alright, Ranboo, we're here." He stopped in front of their house and pulled them out of the car. He took the spare key and put it back in place.

He took Ranboo up to their room and laid them down on their bed. "Uh.." He mumbled, rummaging through the other's closet. "Here, change into these." Of course, they were some random shirt and some random pants. Ranboo stared at the clothes, then started giggling again. 'What the fuck.' Tommy thought as Ranboo put down the clothes again. "What the hell do you want me to do? Change you?" The moment he said that, Ranboo stared at him with pleading eyes. "Oh my god.."

The only thing he really could do was take off Ranboo's clothes, change them, and then pretend it never happened, then it's done. Easy. Right? Right..? Tommy quickly took off Ranboo's clothes, then quickly put on the other ones. "ThaNk YoU..YoU diDnT PeAk, rIghT? It'S fiNe yOuR hoT anYwaYs.." Ranboo mumbled, hugging Tommy right after. "You're welcome.." He smiled softly. "Cmon.." Tommy dragged Ranboo down the stairs and sat them on the couch. Then Tommy got them some water for them.

"Here you go." Tommy handed Ranboo the water, and Ranboo drank it. "HeY ToMs..?" Ranboo's slurred words somehow made Tommy love them more. "I loVe yOu.." Ranboo added while giggling once more. Tommy chuckled, "Cmon Ran.." Tommy said while gently grabbing their wrist. The moment they got to Ranboo's room, Tommy pushed Ranboo onto the bed. "Night, Ran." Tommy smiled softly, soon putting the blanket over the other. As Tommy was walking away, Ranboo grabbed his wrist. "What do you need?" Tommy asked.

"PleAsE.. DoN't LeaVe.." Ranboo practically begged. "Ranboo, I have to go home, you have to leave.." Tommy replied. "BuT.." Ranboo now had tears in their eyes. Tommy thought about it for a second, then gave in. "Alright.. I'll stay." There was no harm. It was Friday anyways and Ranboo doesn't have work tomorrow. Ranboo then made the grabby hand things, making Tommy get in bed with them. Ranboo, in an instant, immediately starts hugging the other. Tommy also hugged Ranboo's waist as Ranboo just kinda.. Hid their face in Tommy's chest.

"Night.." Tommy said, his eyes closing. "NigHt.." Ranboo responded, soon drifting off to sleep.

In the morning..

Ranboo woke up with a pounding in their head. "What the hell..?" Ranboo mumbled, looking around. "HOLY-" Ranboo jumped as he saw a sunshine haired boy in their bed. "Why the hell are my clothes different?!- Oh.. No. There's no way in hell." There is a way in hell, apparently. "Hm..? Oh.. Morning, Ran.." Tommy said, still tired. "DONT YOU 'morning, Ran' ME! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??" Ranboo screamed, picking up a pillow and just attacking Tommy with it. "OOWWWWHOWHOW!!" Tommy screamed as Ranboo stopped hitting him.

"You were drunk! You- You said you loved me in front of a couple of seniors! And- You forced me to sleep with you! Well, not really, but you were gonna start crying!!" Tommy yelled out. Ranboo stared at him. No. Not with the pleading eyes. Instead, it was a blank stare. "Give me that pillow." Ranboo said, pointing to a pillow. Tommy passed it to them. Ranboo brought it up to their face. And as soon as that happened,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"