NOOO!!

Ranboo POV
It's been a few days since I got drunk.. Today's monday, and im at school.. Got a couple of stares. It feels like I've just got out of another fight.. "Ran!" Bill yelled, coming out of nowhere. "Yeah? What do you need?" Then I saw Aimsey run behind Bill. "Have you not been on tiktok recently?!" Aimsey asked instantly, with her phone in her hands. "No..? Why? What happened?" I was secretly hoping it was not another rickroll or something, but that's besides the point. Aimsey then hands me her phone, and I just stare at it. It said.. 'Not dating my ass 💀'

Then it showed me kissing Tommy.. It looked like I was gonna make out with him.. "NOOOOOOOOO!! NOT AGAIN!!" I cried, collapsing to the ground as people watched. "Ran.. Get up.. You look stupid, and you have a reputation to hold." Bill spoke with no emotion in his voice. "NOOOOOOO!! WHO POSTED THAT??" Ranboo cried, curling into a ball. "Uh.. Some guys thats named.. The Minecraft twins.. Oh! It says their names in their bio! Techno and Wilbur!" Ranboo stopped crying. And got up. "What." He said immediately. "Techno and Wilbur minecraft, that's their names!" Ranboo's eyes widened.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He screamed again.

Meanwhile..

"OH MY GOD!! BITCH! LOOK AT THIS!!" Tubbo screamed, running up to Tommy. "What?" Tommy asked, then Tubbo showed a compilation that a kid made who was at the party. The caption said, 'Party was INSANE.' Then, it showed Tubbo drinking, Ranboo drinking the vodka, Tubbo and Devon making out, RANBOO AND TOMMY KISSING, Aimsey and her girlfriend having to pick up poor Tubbo, and the worst part was, it was an edit. All those clips. Were all combined. Into a fucking edit. "HOLY SHIT??" Tommy screamed, not caring if anybody heard him.

"YEAH!! I MADE OUT WITH DEVON!!" Tubbo squealed. "I- what?! No! Not that! I mean me and Ranboo kissing! Why the fuck is it made in a fucking edit?! You know what! Forget it! Who made that?!" Tommy had so many questions that couldnt be answered all at once. "Uh.. Some guy named.. Crushing love.. Ew." Tubbo's mood instantly changed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!"

(Sorry its so short, lack of motivation is killing me.)