15

"Yeye... Don't listen to others chewing on the root of your tongue, xiaguan, never treat Song'er..."

His teeth clucked against the cold war, his face muscles shivered uncontrollably, his forehead was buried deep in front of the black boot, and cold sweat wet the ground in front of him.

He did not expect that in just half a month, Song Song had already occupied such an important position in Li Xiao's heart, and had even become an untouchable counterscale.

The thought flashed across his head, and he suddenly looked up, looking anxiously at Song Song, mourning and said: "Song'er, Song'er, you said something, why did father treat you badly? Song'er?"

Song Song's eyes didn't give him a half, but fell on the man's body. Li Xiao turned his head slightly and looked at him quietly. At the moment, Li Xiao is like an arrow in Song Song's hand, and has been stretched tightly. As long as he releases his hand, the man will immediately shoot out and become a deadly ghost.

After learning about the noise of Suo Suo's clothing corner, Song Song came to Li Xiao and held his hand: "His Royal Highness feels that the courtyard is not good. Let's change it."

Li Xiao didn't move. He was paranoid for a while, and it was difficult for him to think about it for a while, only bloodthirsty murderous intentions raged in his chest.

Everyone's heart in the hall jumped wildly in the chest cavity, and the chest was sore. Everyone hopes that Song Song can appease the lunatic and try to tell them that this is unlikely.

Li Xiao didn't move. When he was about to have an attack, even if many words entered his ears, it would be difficult for him to enter his mind. Song Song took the man's other hand as well and tentatively pulled him towards the chair, coaxing: "Fathers are all old, don't freak him out."

Song Guogong's eyes watched the black boots in front of him turn around, and then left slowly, taking a sharp breath. He took advantage of Song Song's kung fu turning around and carefully climbed up from the ground, lightly and lightly. Retreating backwards, the people on the side had something to learn, and when they reached the door, they ran for life.

Mrs. Song also heard that Song Song was going to change her place. She was carrying her skirt and walking towards this side. When she turned, she didn't see it. She happened to collide with Song Guogong. What are you running for?!"

"Shut up." Song Guogong stared at her with a black face and said, "Ping Wang is crazy."

Mrs. Song turned pale and was supported by her close-up grandma, and said, "Kill, did you kill someone?"

"Not yet." Song Guogong felt embarrassed when she saw her fear. "Song'er calmed him down, and we took the opportunity to escape first."

"Song Song is still inside?" Mrs. Song's eyes suddenly gleamed with a glimmer of light. While the mad king had already attacked, if he could stimulate him again, wouldn't Song Song... be dead?

She couldn't help raising her lips, but the housekeepers of the Song family had begun to worry: "Exactly, the eldest son is still in the mad king's circle, will it be all right?"

Song Guogong pursed his lips.

Although they did want to climb Li Xiao in the beginning, they heard that His Majesty had given the marriage in person, and they thought it was a happy event, but now it has been discovered that Li Xiao’s love of Song Song is not just a golden thigh for the Song family. A fierce ghost that will destroy the Song family at any time. This Li Gui is almost easily instigated by Song Song to avenge him, which is not a good thing.

He happened to be thinking about it with Mrs. Song. If Song Song could be killed by the mad king...... Anyway, it has been determined that His Royal Highness will inherit the great rule. Although His Majesty is important to Li Xiaozhen, the future Chu Jun may not necessarily be By the way, he will never keep such a man who will be out of control at any time.