22

Song Song's clear eyes met his gaze, and his heartbeat began to speed up.

What color head? Song Song wasn’t sure, and he didn’t dare to claim it. He stayed for two seconds, suddenly pulled off his head and stood up to the table. He picked up the jug and poured it into two glasses. This set of liqueur was the one he bought from Mingxuan Pavilion that day. Approaching with the Heyue wine glass, he said: "Drink a Heyue bar, and wish me and your Highness to treat each other like a guest, and grow old."

Li Xiao did not move, Song Song was holding a wine glass, and it was neither for a while, nor for it. He secretly murmured in his heart, did he provoke Li Xiao with what he just said? Li Xiao doesn't want to grow old with him?

This is also possible, when he saw the child burned to death, he left, and did not know whether Li Xiao and Song Ge had any white heads.

"For another greeting, Ben Wang will drink it."

"Ah..." Song Song responded and said, "Wish, wish me and your Highness, Chao Qin and Ming."

Li Xiao narrowed her eyes, still looking dissatisfied, Song Song frowned, until he said: "You said, from now on you and I will do the fire and the children and grandchildren."

"..." That day he said he could have a baby, did Li Xiao really believe it? But dry fires or something... It's hard to tell. Although I think so, Song Song still repeats it obediently, but the voice is a little small: "Since then, I will dry firewood with my highness...fire,...full of houses."

Li Xiao finally took over the cup in his hand, and calmly sang with him, Song Song let go of his heart, and lifted his head to drink.

His red lips were wet with wine, Li Xiao started staring again and again, Song Song withdrew his body, put the glass back on the table, turned around and pulled him, said: "Okay, go out now, Your Majesty. Come specially for you, don't let him wait."

"Song'er may have to talk and talk." Li Xiao took his hand in turn and said, "When the king is busy, he will have to fulfill his promise."

Song Song nodded subconsciously, Li Xiao's mouth suddenly raised, but he hugged him over again and said, "What about the colorful head?"

... actually did not skip this topic.

Song Song asked in a low voice: "His Royal Highness, what color do you want?"

Li Xiao's face came together and asked, "What color do Songer want to give?"

Song Song wasn’t sure if it was what he meant, and he continued to pretend that he didn’t understand: “I didn’t have anything on my body today...”

Li Xiao's finger suddenly touched his lips. His index finger slid left and right against Song Song's lower lip and said, "Did you bring it, or didn't you want to give it?"

Song Song's ear seemed to stretch into a slender thing in an instant, and drilled straight into his head. He lifted his face with scalp and kissed Li Xiao's face, then immediately backed away, saying: "You, please go busy."

Li Xiao finally left.

Song Song turned and sat back at the table.

In his view, these things Li Xiao wants, there is no reason, somehow, he can not find any meaning in this kiss.

There are some longan and red dates on the table. Song Song touched it and ate a little bit of his stomach. He got up too early in the morning, and there were a lot of messy things. At this time, when he arrived in the palace, a heart was finally settled. , And fell asleep in bed.