16

The reason for Song Song's "non-compliance" was not accepted by Li Xiao in the end, he was picked up directly by the man and went to bed.

Throughout the ages, the two were almost invisible before marriage, but when Li Xiao came here, not only did he have to meet, but he also had to stay at his house, but it really didn't make sense.

Fortunately, he is not a girl, otherwise his reputation will be defeated by him.

In fact, Song Song thought about it a lot, just like he didn’t take Song Ge’s car today, no one would think that he was ignorant. Whoever let Li Xiao’s name out of it would be crazy if he was accidentally stimulated In the eyes of everyone, he was nothing but a bad luck with no right to speak, and the crazy king could only accept anything.

After the two went to bed, Song Song immediately closed his eyes.

He was actually a bit worried that Li Xiao would be like this. In his view, since there was only that one time in the past life, the future child must be already in his stomach at that moment. He was afraid that Li Xiao... would knock him out.

He hasn't studied medical books, he knows nothing about it, he thinks what he should think of.

But such words are not easy to say. After all, Li Xiao certainly didn't believe him before he was really happy. He could only close his eyes and adjust his breath to sleep.

Dressed up and really fell asleep.

He slept peacefully. When he woke up, it was dawn, and the man next to him had already gone to the morning. He rubbed his eyes and got up. He sat down in front of the mirror and suddenly froze—

He stretched out his collar and looked at the mirror repeatedly for a long time, and then silently raised the collar, and turned to Li Xiao, who ordered a mink fur collar to wrap around his neck, blocking those inconspicuous ones. Red marks.

Fortunately, there was a sudden drop in temperature on this day, but no one noticed his strangeness, but when he was wearing a scarf and sitting at the table for dinner, there were still people watching him all the time. He took a white ear soup and sipped He sipped his lips and said, "This is the taste of Wangfu."

Qi Haoyun immediately said: "It was brought by the prince's special order, I am afraid that the Guo Gongfu's meals will not match you."

"..." It turns out there is another kind of unworthy in the world, which makes the Lord feel unworthy.

Song Song lost his smile, but his eyes lit up with a little starlight. Qi Haoyun on the side looked at him and suddenly said: "Son, if you have any wrongs, you must tell the prince, I see that the prince is really different from you."

"What can I do wrong?"

"..." Qi Haoyun kept talking, and he was still too young to hide his words, saying: "Yesterday the prince fell ill, and you immediately ran away with him when you went to the country. He never wanted to think about it. You can’t appease the lord..."

Song Song smiled unchanged.

It is impossible to say that there is really no feeling, but for so many years, he has long understood that he is nothing to this family. Mrs. Song hated his mother, so she hated him. He was not as good as his servants.

As for Song Guogong, his favorite is probably only himself. He has not seen Song Song’s injuries, but Song Song did not take the initiative to say that he opened his eyes and closed his eyes when he did not see them.

He was afraid that Song Song had told Li Xiao all the things in the house at the dinner table yesterday... worried about his safety? He guessed that he would kill him if he fell ill.