14

"Domineering, the donkey is covered with tiger skin!"

After eating, Li Xiao accompanied Song Song to see his residence, and Mrs. Song scolded her before leaving the dining room.

Song Guogong frowned, and he was a little confused about this son. What is going on now? Suddenly, his personality has changed a lot, and he has been dismantled from his family's desk at the dinner table. He really does not regard himself as a country. People in the government are there?

"He went to heaven when he followed the crazy king, right? This is not married yet. Look at what he has done! How dare I pick you and my thorns on the table, this kind of seed, sooner or later I will... …"

"Don't say it." Song Guogong interrupted her, his face very ugly.

In the final analysis, it was also his kind.

But Mrs. Song was very annoyed and shouted, "What's wrong with me? But it's just a humble business woman, Panlong and Fengfeng, and really treats herself as a root. Sooner or later, one day he will be killed!"

Her words were extremely mean, Song Guo's beard glared, her fingers squeezed in her sleeves. In the end, she was taboo on the status of her queen's sister, and turned to head forward.

"Why? Do you still feel sorry for him?" Mrs. Song even took a few steps to sneer at his back: "I don't want to see if other people will take you as your father!!"

Song Guogong stepped up and disappeared through the arch.

In fact, there is no need to find someone to lead the way. Song Song was originally living in Xiangyuan with his mother. Only after Fu Xiang died, he was kicked out and turned to the Bluestone Trail to see the familiar courtyard.

Li Xiao looked at him sideways and said, "If Song'er is in trouble, you can tell Ben Wang."

Song Song really doesn’t mind occasionally selling miserably to Li Xiao, but he can’t deliberately talk to Li Xiao about the abused daily life. Those things may be memorable on his own, but listening to others’ ears may not be too much. Ears.

"Is there any difficulty with my highness?" Song Song smiled at him and walked into the courtyard.

Although this yard has been taken care of, it can still be seen that the atmosphere is unstoppable all year round. The grass on the ground is obviously just sent by the people, and it is full of traces of the dirt being turned over. There are two unknown people at the door. The potted plants moved from the yard, although cleaned in the house, were filled with a musty and dusty smell, and there were still signs of water leakage on the inner wall of the long uninhabited.

Li Xiao glanced briefly, and there was a little haze between the eyebrows.

Song Song walked in all the way. The bottom of the familiar cabinet had rotted and varnished. He stretched his hands and looked at it. There was a rotten smell of wood mixed with the scent that had just been put in. Song Song sneezed. And found that it was empty, and closed it again.

In fact, he knew that his mother had been dead for so many years. The valuables left in those years must have been stripped. Even if there were some remaining, they must have been picked up by the servants who cleaned them today.

But even so, he did not hesitate to go to the other drawers separately and had to give up.

There was a clean and new quilt on the bed. Song Song glanced and suddenly heard Li Xiao say to the people around him: "Go back to the palace and get some clothes for the princess."

Then he said again: "Go and find you in charge."

After receiving the orders, Li Xiao pulled Song Song to the table and sat down. He looked at him and said, "I have lived here before?"