68

In the following days, Li Xiao will run to the palace every day. Emperor Hongren has become so weak that he can no longer go up and let Li Xiao handle the state affairs. Although it is not clearly stated, everyone knows that the next emperor is not Li Xiao. It is none other than.

After the dynasty, Li Xiao would go to the Yangxin Hall, not only him, but also other brothers and sisters. Song Song also went there from time to time, but often they were still talking and laughing, and Emperor Hongren quietly fell silent.

Every time at this time, the room will be quiet, waiting for Grandpa Dou to tell them: "Your Majesty just fell asleep again."

On this day, Song Song passed as always, he brought the children's clothes, and the doctor told him that if he could give him some hope, he might be able to hold on for some time.

He walked into the hall and asked Ann to talk to Emperor Hongren afterwards. Emperor Hongren asked, "What about Xiaoer?"

Song Song said: "You let him act as an agent for the past two days. It is not yet Xia Dynasty."

Li Yang asked, "Do you want to call him back?"

"The event is important." He was soft as a mosquito, and he could only hear clearly when he was sitting close.

He seems to be exhausting all his energy now, so everyone will spontaneously stay by without disturbing him. Song Song also sat beside his bed, and the married princess loved the little clothes he brought: "Is this done by Jinyifang?"

"Exactly."

"This embroidery pattern is extremely delicate. You drew it yourself?"

Song Song said with a smile: "I'm free."

Several women touched it one by one, talking about the materials, while talking about the embroidery workers, and after a while, Song Song looked over and found that Emperor Hongren sat quietly again, he was near, Perceiving that his coat was wet, he whispered: "Father and Emperor change clothes. Why is this clothes sweaty again?"

"Are you sweating again?" The second princess hurried over, shouting worriedly: "Father Emperor?"

Emperor Hongren nodded, Duke Gong pulled up the tent, and Li Yang went in to help him change his clean clothes. In the past two days, he always sweated in vain, and the doctor was helpless. He could only get soaked and changed again. The emperor in a clean dress met again. The children sat in a group again, holding his hand on the side of him , Said: "Big Brother Huang should come back later."

They all tacitly did not mention the previous things, as if that had never happened.

Emperor Hongren nodded again, mosquitoes and mosquitoes, almost inaudible.

Li Yang approached him and barely heard a sentence: "Don't hate your brother."

His voice was so low that no one around him could hear it, Li Yang agreed.

Emperor Hongren placed the little clothes for the children in front of him, swiped his thumb gently, and then squeezed.

Li Yang noticed this scene sensitively and shouted: "Father Emperor?"

He shouted twice again, and Grandpa Dou hurried forward, helping Emperor Hongren down, saying, "Your Majesty?"

He hesitated and slowly reached out his hand, ready to explore the other person's breath.

At this moment, there was news from outside, and Li Shudao said: "Brother Huang came back!"

Li Xiao, as the eldest son of the heirs, approached, and the people around him immediately gave up their seats. He walked all the way, reached out and held the hand of Emperor Hongren, and said, "The children are facing down."