32

Song Song fans glared and felt like they had become the size of a thumb. He was thirsty and hot. There was a green leaf standing in front of him. The leaf was green and dripping, and there was a crystal dew on it. Song Song Bian stepped away from the little feet and stepped on the leaf.

The leaf was soft and warm, but as soon as he went up, he fell flat and faced down directly at the dewdrop that was as big as his head. His cheeks were wrapped in dewdrops. He was given a hot face. After the relief of the coolness, he subconsciously opened his mouth to **** the liquid in the dewdrop. When the dewdrop was drunk, he added water stains left on the leaves, and the thirsty throat was moisturized.

The leaf was blown up by the wind, Song Song scaredly grasped the path on the leaf, and the body was rolled up in the air with the leaf, a little irritated and a little scared.

With a snapping sound, the leaves took him into the water, and followed the waves down, Song Song continued to lie on it, sneaking out his head to see the scenery for two weeks, and a big wave came suddenly, and the leaves suddenly Turned over, Song Song grabbed the leaf like a life-saving straw. His body was swept left and right in the current. The word "help" was stuck in his throat, but he couldn't make any sound because he was underwater.

Suddenly another bubble just wrapped around his head, and there was a short period of oxygen in the bubble. Song Song immediately took a deep breath and a faint shout occurred, but who could hear the voice of the underwater person? ?

No one saved him, all the oxygen in the bubble was absorbed, he was scared by the dying tears in his eyes: "His Royal Highness..."

The water suddenly fell, and the leaves above his head saved his life again. Song Song, who had just been deprived of oxygen, gasped for breath, and his fear was tearful and exhausted.

But the adventure was far from over, the leaves suddenly took him across the uneven stones, Song Song's figure swayed back and forth, trembling all over the body, tears fell helplessly, and there was a stream of water from the stone gap With the leaves facing up, Song Song's body was carried by the leaves, and sometimes he suddenly rose into the sky, and then suddenly fell down, his heart all raised his throat.

Such an experience is really terrible. Song Song cried out loudly hoping that someone could rescue him, but his throat shouted dumb, and there was still no one around him.

He was so tired, his body shrunk softly on the leaves, I don’t know who he was begging for mercy: "Let me go..."

He heard a chuckle, but he really had no mood to care about who the mischief was. He was so sleepy, so tired, and sore all over his body.

Perhaps it was because his begging for mercy had played a role, and the leaves began to take him forward steadily. Only occasionally, uneven stones made his body sway slightly, and his cheek suddenly seemed to be touched by someone, dazed 'S open eyes turned out to be in a sea of ​​water flowers, his figure shuttled through it, and the flowers dropped their heads and touched him with soft petals.

He didn’t know that it was a bewitching, and stupidly rubbed the beautiful petals in front of him, until the roots of the flowers hidden under the water suddenly and mischievously lifted the leaves carrying him. At first, their movements were very light, but gradually , They alternate, different in importance, Song Song's body once again took off, crying overflowed, but in the face of cruel nature, he simply could not resist.

He fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was staring like he was still lying in the leaves. He blinked and reached for the leaves. He suddenly felt his lips touched, and his consciousness gradually returned. He saw a beautiful face. Face open, so familiar...