51

He said that he was afraid, but it was not the case in his heart. After the two entered the main house together, Song Song quickly got people to eat something.

He is really hungry now.

He eats most of the food these past two days, either elbows or suckling pigeons, Li Xiao looked at his worries: "Ji Ying didn't say that you should eat less supplements?"

"It's just a few days." Song Song's mouth was smeared with oil, and he said softly: "There should be a response in two days, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat it by then."

Li Xiao didn't understand it, but when he was happy to see him eating, he couldn't stop it. He said, "Eat slowly."

"By the way, what did the father emperor call you today?"

"It was a refugee camp. I had mentioned your idea with him before, but the father and emperor told me not to take care of it. I thought it was going to be handed over to the prince. Now I suddenly changed my mind and said let me win. To place the gold."

Song Song's eyes lit up: "This means that your majesty wanted to..."

Although the arrangement of the refugees was only Song Song’s unexpected imagination, it was a good thing to gather people’s hearts. The next time he prepared to hand it to the prince, he hoped that he would win the hearts of the people. Now he suddenly changed his mind to Li Xiao The matter of upholding the crown prince's position as king has already begun to shake.

This is a good thing.

Song Song can even think of how anxious the queen would jump into the wall when she knew this.

"Ben Wang thought the same way." Although Song Song didn't say anything, Li Xiao knew everything. He took a handkerchief and wiped Song Song's mouth. He gently said: "Don't eat so much at night, it's easy to accumulate food. "

Song Song nodded, gave up his elbow and began to drink egg flower soup.

Lying on the bed with enough food and drink, Song Song's hand was on the belly that had already begun to bulge, and his face was satisfied. The black hair like black ink was scattered on the pillow. From the top, the face became whiter, like a slight gleam of light. Li Xiaowano leaned against the bed and shouted: "Songer."

"Huh?" Song Song kept the position lying on top, and looked at him with soft eyes: "What's wrong?"

Li Xiao seemed to stop talking, but finally said: "Nothing."

Song Song was a little puzzled. He thought for a while, propped himself up and rubbed to Li Xiao's side, put his arms around his waist, put his head on his broad shoulders, and said, "Your Highness has something to do?"

"...When you produced in your dream, did it go smoothly?"

Song Song smiled: "It went well, Your Highness, don't worry, and it will take a long time... I count, it is estimated that this autumn."

"Autumn..." Li Xiao stretched his hands around him and looked forward, thoughtfully, saying: "It doesn't take so long, I should ascend the throne."

"His Royal Highness!" Song Song was anxious, but he was hugged hard with his hands, and he bowed his head and kissed him: "I took the throne and gave Songer a hard work in advance, OK?"

Song Song's heart was kept jumping by his "I", frowning: "...be careful with ears across the wall."

"No matter what, the father and emperor won't move me."

"Why are you so sure?"

"The poison in my place was the queen's."

Song Song's eyes met him with surprise, and he subconsciously wanted to retract his body, but Li Xiao forced him back, and the dark eyes seemed to have rolled up a storm: "What are you afraid of? I'm afraid you know too much Many, will this king kill you and kill your mouth?"