73

Song Song never dreamed that Li Xiao would be speechless because he was worried about himself. Ji Ying's words really frightened him. He was lying in Li Xiao's arms, tearful to himself, "What if you do like this."

"Blame me……"

Li Xiao wiped his tears away, Song Song consumed a lot of energy, and fell asleep after a while of guilt.

Li Xiao looked down at his eyelashes soaked in tears, and made a soft voice: "Song'er?"

Really fell asleep.

The man personally changed the mattress, and then went to bed with his lover, Song Song fell asleep and clutched his clothes tightly, as if worrying about him getting out of control and hurting others.

Li Xiao bent over and kissed him again, carefully dragging his fingers down, but Song Song suddenly awakened again: "Your Majesty!"

"..." Li Xiao had to go to bed, lay down with him, and hugged him in his arms.

Song Song pressed his arm under his head and rubbed at him, softly speaking: "Don't run around."

Perhaps because of sleepiness, he briefly forgot that Li Xiao could not hear it, and fell asleep after he finished speaking.

When he woke up in the early morning, he also woke up suddenly. The dim light was on in the room, so he could barely see Li Xiao's face.

Song Song sighed and whispered: "Are you all right?"

Li Xiao narrowed his eyes and didn't answer. Song Song said sadly: "Tomorrow you still have to go up, if you let everyone know what could be good?"

Li Xiao did not respond.

Song Song buried his face in his arms again, and a heart seemed to be crushed into a stone, gasping for breathlessly: "Guaranteed that this time only, I really miss him so much...I won't do it again, never again It will not worry your majesty."

In the silence, he stretched out his arms and hugged Li Xiao again. After a while, he suddenly shouted: "Chang Ji..."

Li Xiao stroked his long hair, Song Song smiled with a curvy lip. He closed his eyes and said, "Your name is so nice, but unfortunately you have no chance to call it."

"...Speaking of it, you haven't had time to hug the little prince, past life... you know, that's not a dream, that's what we really experienced, and I don't know why everything will start from scratch."

"Actually, I approached you this time on purpose. I know that you love the little prince the most... But what I didn't expect is that you actually hurt me the same way."

"... There are things that make me contaminated with rights. Although I said no, I was really happy." Song Song didn't know how long these words were held. He couldn't hear them with Li Xiao and continued: " You say you like me, as long as I am alone, I am also happy... Well, actually I am proud, I am so proud, you like me so much."

"I also like Changji." Song Song said: "Like Li Xiao."

He buried his cheek firmly in Li Xiao's arms and took a breath. "So, you must get well soon, don't worry me."

"What about tomorrow morning..."

He talked to himself, in fact, his heart was messed up, Tianma Mountain was about to light up, I didn't know how Li Xiao would deal with today's events.

Regrettably, he said a lot of things in a mess, and did not get a little response from Li Xiao.

Song Song was worried and fell asleep again.