48

Outside Fuxiang Building, overcrowded, everyone looked at the probe and waited to go out to inquire about the news.

"What happened?"

"The two princes went in and there was no shadow. What did you say?"

"Look, is that your majesty's carriage? Is he back to the palace! What is the situation in the palace now?"

suddenly--

"I'm back!!"

The person in charge of the investigation ran back in a breath, and immediately surrounded him with people who handed him water. The man grunted the warm water and moistened his throat before finally speaking: "It's a miracle! Happy pulse!!!"

The people who followed the betting of Zhao Taishi immediately started cheering, and then joined the other people in the incredible sigh: "Is it really pregnant? It seems that the mad king is the one who is destined?"

"What do you mean? Would you like to behead?"

"What do you think will be heavenly in the princess' belly?"

"Maybe it's a Wuqu star!"

"Which fairy was given to the son? I heard that Your Majesty was going to take the King Ping to Shenglong Temple in person for a few days!"

"Huh, now, in terms of the situation, is the crazy king better?"

When the crowd was full of people, the people who followed the bet together began to sigh: "I first followed the teacher, why didn't I hold back the change?"

"Don't tell me, I wasn't going to change it, didn't I blame you?"

"You didn't say that when you promised. You said that you also think that Xiangye has a better chance of winning, but just sent you a hand, and said you want to thank me?"

"I was thinking about the Emperor's Tower, and the princess was so powerful. This time it will definitely not be a rumor!"

"Are you unable to lose?"

"Who said you can't afford to lose?"

The sound of tea bowls everywhere sounded, and the two brothers said that their brothers and brothers were almost going to fight.

The crowd in Fuxianglou is messy. You said it to me. This kind of thing happened not only here, but also in other tea houses, restaurants and other places. The arrival of the "miracle" is like a gust of wind that swept across Kyoto. Everyone knows The game was won by Zhao Taishifu.

"I heard, Xiangye is vomiting blood angrily. Isn't the second room in their family a merchant genius? Still caring about the money?"

"I heard that this was the money borrowed by General Qin from Erfang. This brother has to settle the bill... this is not a small sum."

"Don't forget, the lady in the second room of the Qin family..."

"What do you think General Qin is doing well with?"

"Not to mention, the Taishi Mansion must have deliberately shot it from the beginning! The Qin family is fooled!"

"What's this going to be like?"

...

Rumors were true that the queen did not care about her sister, but she still valued her father very much. She sent Qin Xiang back to the government all the way, and immediately announced that the doctor was in a hurry. She sent a letter to Qin Xiang and wrote a prescription. The queen asked anxiously, "How is your father?"

Today Li Xiao suddenly mentioned the mad poison in the hall, she was very panicked. If Her Majesty is aware of something, she has to have Qin Xiang as a backer. She was able to oppose the Queen in the palace when she was a concubine. What will happen.