23

"Get up, you have to go to the palace to drink tea later." Song Song got out of his arms, and while ordering the next man to drink the soup, he took a regular dress from the closet and waited for him to wear it, but Li Xiao refused at all. Cooperating, he fell into his arms softly: "He has a headache."

Song Song let him lean on himself and said, "Then I can't afford it, drink the soup and sleep again, OK?"

Anyway, the emperor hurt him. If he knew he couldn’t get a headache and could not worship tea, he shouldn’t blame. Song Songzheng thought of sending someone away, and his waist was wrapped around him again. Li Xiao’s face was on his soft abdomen. , I don’t know what I’m thinking. Song Song had to say: “I’ll let people go to the palace to talk, it’s cold and slippery, we won’t be able to get there later, give you time to squint again?”

Li Xiao leaned on him in silence for a while, and waited until the soup was delivered, Song Song helped him to drink it, and he said, "Fuck, let's get up."

Song Song came to wait for him to put on his clothes, and found that he had been staring at himself, a little puzzled; "I have something on my face?"

"No." Li Xiao looked away, packed with him properly, and got on the carriage to the palace.

It was snowing all day and night yesterday, but the official road had been swept clean. The carriage moved forward. Song Song took the hand stove and opened the curtain to see the outside. The cold wind roared past, and I did not know where to roll up the broken pieces. Xue Mo, just confuses him, and also hits the wind around his neck.

Song Song shrank back and said: "The first snow this year will be a bumper harvest next year."

Li Xiao's jaw said, "If it's cold, this king can also keep warm."

Song Song lowered her eyelashes, ah, and said again: "Come back and have a hearth together at night. Has your Highness ever eaten with someone?"

"Never."

His tone was faint, Song Song later realized that Li Xiao was poisoned at the age of eleven. Even when he was in the army, everyone was respectful and scared of him. The most loyal subordinates were also worried that they would stimulate him.

And something like a hearth is suitable for several people to eat together in a lively way, he will naturally not go, because it will destroy the interest of others.

Song Song smiled and said: "I will eat with your Highness in the future. The stove I made will be delicious. I will keep you for one time and want to come back."

"it is good."

When they got there, the emperor and the queen were already waiting. After Song Song accompanied Li Xiao to salute each other, the emperor said, "Sit down, let's have a light meal, and later let the other brothers The sisters also called."

Song Song just entered the royal door. Today, he must be recognized one by one. He nodded and agreed to accompany the old man with some homely things.

This emperor Hongren has always been known for his kindness. He is very charitable to his wife and children. Among his wives, the most favorite is the former queen, love house and Wu. Among all his sons, Li Xiao is the most favorite. Of course, Song Song thinks this is also because Li Xiao was very smart and pleasing when he was a child. He sat beside Li Xiao and couldn't help looking at the other side.

He knows that Li Xiao looks very good. When he smiles, he looks like a **** and a god. He heard that when he was eight years old, he met Emperor Jingren with Hongren Emperor. 'Ri Kebiao', it can be seen that a good-looking person knows no borders. Song Song couldn't help but bend the corner of his mouth. His eyebrows that flew from his side to the temples fell on the straight nose bridge to the slightly upturned lips On the top, Li Xiao's lip peak is somewhat angular, and when he squeezes his mouth, he will bring a bit of murderous gas, but Song Song knows how soft it is.