36

Under the comfort of the concubine, the prince of the squeamishness was pulsed and pressed down the idea of ​​peeling and cramping the magician. He looked at each other coldly until Ji Ying loosed his hand, "He has always been like this, It is unstable, and the poison is difficult to disperse. Let people cook two more medicines and try."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Song Song again and said, "I look at the tiredness of the princess, it seems that I have been tired for the past two days, and I was physically weak. The princess should be so sorry."

Li Xiao turned black: "Ji, Ying!"

The latter slipped into the cloak and ran out: "Lord will meet again!"

Li Xiao went to see Song Song. The latter silently dangled the slender neck and fiddled with the incense in the small incense burner. There was a faint blush on his white face. He noticed that the other party had been staring at himself, and he stood up. Tao: "I'm going to see how the medicine is fried."

It takes eight hours for Li Xiao to eat the medicine. Every time, the housekeeper watches it in person, and fixes two pairs every month. When Song Song passed, he was seeing that he was sieving the medicine himself, and saw him. , He smiled and said: "Why is the princess here?"

"I heard that you need to do it yourself every time. I'll see how to get it."

"Queen Zhao entrusted the prince to the minions, so naturally they have to do their best, and it is not safe for others to give this medicine to the minions."

The Zhao family is the Taishi Mansion, and Qi Guanjia is right to be worried. Someone can kill Xiao once, and he can hurt him a second time. Qi Guanjia is an old man who Li Li followed when he was in the palace. Also the confidant of the former queen, Song Song knew that he would never betray Li Xiao.

Song Song said: "The prince is suffering from madness now, and he is married to me again, it should not block anyone's way."

"The princess didn't know." Qi Butler pours all the herbs into the pot skillfully, and personally added firewood, saying: "Before you got married, someone recommended Wang Ye to the front line battlefield, but Wang Ye resigned as soon as the big wedding. Instead, I recommended another general to take the soldiers to the village. After the big marriage, some people justified that the prince was mad and married a man, so he might as well be an idle prince."

"This happened? The prince never told me."

"Fortunately, your majesty loves the prince. As soon as someone hears that the prince wants to hand over his military power, he is angry before he speaks. No one knows that the reason for giving the prince to the military is to make him do something, keep his mind clear, or stay At home, the prince can only be a waste."

Song Song thought of the kind old emperor, and he felt warm again.

Qi Guanjia said again: "Why not letting you go out these past few days is also worrying about your safety. Some time ago, in the Dali Temple, your appeasement of the prince has spread. Everyone knows that you can solve the poison of the prince. It is also the weakness of the prince. In addition, as the year approaches, the city is in a mess. Maybe it is mixed with enemy detectives. If you want to kill people at this time, you can’t even be aware of it."

This reason Song Song faintly perceives, but he really felt a little trembling in the heart when he heard it. He squatted by the fire and said: "The Lord treats me with deep affection and I will do my best to take good care of him. "

Qi Guanjia smiled and said: "The princess knows why the prince is so special to you?"

"Xu is because...I can ease his condition."