61

Before Li Xiaoren left, Song Song began to feel reluctant.

The front line is far away, and the shortest time is three or five months. If it is long, it may take a year and a half. If you think about the bad things, you don’t know if you can come back.

Song Song didn't say anything, but the one who secretly poked had a dream. He dreamed that Li Xiao was killed by a man in the battlefield. When a group of people triumphed, they transported a coffin back. Song Song couldn't help but hold on in his dream. Weeping into the tears in the coffin until someone calls him: "Songer? Songer? Wake up."

Song Song opened his eyes slowly. The pillow was wet with tears. Li Xiao held his wet face and stared at his brow: "What's wrong? Have a nightmare?"

Song Song looked at him for a while, then realized that he was dreaming just now, and nodded softly.

Li Xiao could not help but wipe his tears clean and said warmly: "What did you dream of?"

"...Can't say dreams, they will come true."

Li Xiao didn't force him, he lay back and poked Song Song's soft and tender face soaked in tears, saying, "It's almost dawn, sleep again."

Song Song was still immersed in the panic of Fang Cai's dream. He rubbed Li Xiao's arms, and there was a little nostalgia between the actions. Li Xiao hugged people and asked, "Is it dreaming that I am dead?"

Song Song's face was cold and annoyed: "Don't talk nonsense!"

His princess was quite superstitious.

Li Xiao bent his lips and said, "Okay, don't talk nonsense."

Song Song grabbed his clothes, and his heart was uneasy, but Li Xiao couldn't help it, teasing him again: "Did I dream that I was lying in a coffin?"

Song Song was very angry, and his fingers suddenly twisted around his waist, Li Xiao was hurt, and he met his tearful eyes and repented: "For the husband is wrong, don't cry."

Song Songqi didn't want to take care of him, Li Xiao came to kiss him again: "It's said that dreaming that the coffin will be promoted to prosperity, and I'm not allowed to wait for me to come back, I have everything I want."

Song Song closed his eyes and wanted to really ignore him, but with a good longing and no expectation, he responded dumbly: "Well."

Li Xiao is about to leave, he doesn't want to get angry with Li Xiao at this time.

The battle could not be delayed. Soon it was the day when the soldiers set off. Song Song got up early in the morning to get him some food. When he came back, Li Xiao was sitting on the lazy bed beside the bed. He squinted. To his princess, "Song'er is really a good wife and mother."

Song Song glared at him, took his handkerchief and asked him to wash it himself, and said, "Eat something first."

Li Xiao Yiyan accompanied him for breakfast, Song Song took heavy armor to put him on again, Li Xiao opened his arms and watched him busy around himself, and the small, well-behaved and small appearance made people feel uncomfortable.

As Song Song sorted out armor for him, he thought of parting emotions in his heart. When he was sour and astringent, he blinked several times, barely pressing down the tears that came up, and suddenly heard him yell, "Songer."

Song Song hummed and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Li Xiao's eyes were gentle: "I just wanted to call you."

Song Song oh, took his sword and hung it on him carefully, saying, "This armor is really heavy."

"It's not as heavy as Song'er came." Li Xiao wanted to rub him in his arms a little, but thought that the armor on his body was cold and hard, and the princess's body was soft.