65

Qin Zhihe’s current mental condition is obviously not under her control. Song Song is very clear, just like the day when Li Xiao was at the Temple of Heaven, even if he knew that Qin Zhihe was deliberately making him angry at the time, but he still broke out Too.

Well, if he told Qin Zhihe that the queen had taken her husband away, what would she do if she clearly remembered that the queen poisoned her?

With her current brain, can you know that this is a scam?

Even if she knew, could she think of who did it? Can she control herself not to go crazy?

Things are obvious.

Qin Zhihe took the carriage and drove all the way to the palace. Regardless of whether the queen took her husband or not, she had to ask the queen for an explanation. She repeatedly restrained herself in the carriage and eventually lost control at the gate of the palace.

She yelled.

When Song Song brought people to the gate of the palace, she just heard her crazy voice: "Do you know who killed the former queen? I tell you, it is Qin Qinghe... She lay in ambush for two years. Poisoning, □□, hahaha... Then Li Xiao went mad!!! To make her son high, she ordered someone to kill the former queen, and then blamed Li Xiao for letting Li Xiao bear the crime of killing her mother. Don't give up the crown prince! This is your empress Qin, hahaha...this is the empress Qin!"

Grandma Liu came to cover her mouth in panic, but how could she be a mad opponent, the guards at the gate all listened dumbfounded, watching Qin Zhihe push away Grandma Liu, she smiled wildly: " And Fu Guoshang! She killed her. She burned the entire Fu House, took away the title deeds and jewelry, and gave it to her..." She thought for two seconds and said, "All to the Qin family! This is all It’s my credit! If it’s not me, why would the Qin family have so much money?!"

Sometimes she seemed to know what she said, with a hint of pleasure on her face, but sometimes, she didn’t seem to know what she was talking about. She was somewhat proud of her expression, but she soon realized herself What she was doing, she screamed again: "Qin Qinghe! You give me back to my husband! You dare to **** my brother-in-law, I will kill you! Like killing Fu Xiang... Xianggong only likes me, he is mine Qin Qinghe—"

Qi Guanjia was completely stunned by this scene, not only him, but also a team of guards who happened to pass by. Qin Zhihe was still scolding, calling the queen ruthless, calling her unconscience, she obviously brought so much to the Qin family She did not hesitate to give up her benefits.

Song Song lowered the window, "Go in."

He walked into the Queen Mother’s palace on time and asked her to be safe. Someone outside rushed in and said something in her ear. The Queen Mother’s face immediately changed and her eyes fell on Song Song. Her expression was a bit suspicious: "Qin Zhihe Making trouble in front of the palace gate?"

"Exactly."

"She's been crazy for so long, why suddenly... Isn't it the queen who ran here and said?"

Song Song looked harmless. The queen mother looked at him for a while and frowned, "This is not good."

Things were really not good, Qin Zhihe was quickly imprisoned, but her noisy things at the gate of the palace were quickly spread out. The atmosphere of the Qin family was like a tight string, extremely tight, Qin Ning Walking back and forth: "Father, we must make plans quickly."

"Li Xiao took Jinwuying away, but there is still a Zhao Yin in Kyoto."

"Zhao Yin is not enough to worry about!" Qin Ning said: "It is my best friend who is stationed in Anpuzhuang, I have greeted him, as long as there is a change here, he will send troops to help, father, we have no time Now, my elder sister is afraid that she has been put under house arrest. These things, as long as your majesty checks, they will surely fall into the rock!"