56

Li Xiao's voice was very low, with a deliberate threat, but when listening to Song Song's ears, he was not afraid at all. He turned his face and ignored it, and the hand on his abdomen began to move up and slowly stretched out. Cricket to him.

His movements were slow, but Song Song had already realized what he was going to do. Although his hand had not reached his destination, his itchy flesh began to feel.

Song Song chuckled, curled up sideways and hugged the hand, "Why?"

He turned his back to Li Xiao, the image was only harmless animals, Li Xiao bullied him, took advantage of the situation, put the person directly in his arms, gently exhaled into his ear, a low magnetic voice Ringing in the ear: "Songer is bad."

Song Song's ears were numb and he couldn't help shrinking his neck, he was immediately pressed by Li Xiao: "Be careful of the wound."

He did feel the pain, and he didn't move anymore. He was still very scared when he wanted to come at the moment, and he was only one line away from death. If the knife was an inch closer, his neck would not only bleed, but would spur blood.

Li Xiao's gaze was on the gauze around his neck, and neither of them spoke again until Song Song said: "Have any thoughts in your heart?"

"The front line is a big victory, and the gold men have been defeated again and again. It would be reasonable to send people to Kyoto to stir the muddy water. This is to provide a new idea for the king. We can follow this plan. If they break down on the front line and mess up the rear, just Interesting."

"This matter needs careful planning."

At the moment, the Emperor Hongren was reading a book in the Yangxin Hall, and his black hair had become a lot white since the death of Queen Zhao. In these years, he sought medical treatment for Li Xiao, and he had to work **** the country, and his body was not as good as a year. .

But even so, he is still the emperor, and even sitting there alone is enough to make people fear.

Queen Qin was inexplicably called here for a quarter of an hour, but the emperor never said a word. He didn’t speak, and she could only sit like this. The voice of the emperor turning pages every time made her feel slightly Tight.

It wasn't until the other party seemed tired to read the book, and Grandpa Dou came forward to take over the book, and the emperor finally turned his face and said, "The emperor is later."

He seemed to have just discovered it and said, "Come here, serve tea."

The queen stood up and took over the tea cup. She was puzzled. She also felt inexplicable about what happened yesterday. She didn't know who actually did it, but she always felt that there was some conspiracy in it.

"Is the Prince going to see you in these two days?"

"Prince has always been filial and always visits."

Emperor Hongren nodded and said, "It's a good boy. I'm going to let him take care of the refugee camp on behalf of Xiaoer, what do you think?"

"All by His Majesty."

"Last night still had to be investigated in detail. Now that Fu Zhao is dead and not enough staff, Qin Ning still has to hurry to reinstate his office and come back to help me."

The Queen’s face remained unchanged, her eyes increasingly stunned, and said: "To help your Majesty to resolve problems, this is what the Qin family should do."

"Okay, go back."

The queen drank the teacup, got up and retreated, went out all the way, cold sweat was wet all over her body, she took a small sedan back to the dormitory, she immediately collapsed into a chair, and Grandma served her tea, worried: "Your Majesty followed you What did you say?"