Out of The Shadows

Gunfire echoed throughout the training facility,the rapid exchanges were accentuated by pieces of cover peeling away as the bullets flew.

One of the operators below made themselves visible for only a second;their kit shimmering across the feed as they rushed down the long halls,just feet away from the other who'd just reloaded their primary.

They'd peeked out briefly before swinging back into cover,cursing as a round tore through the netting—just inches from their face...Nøkk gritted her teeth then,hearing the clock wind down high above her;

A Frogman getting held off by a bright eyed 75th? She wouldn't hear the end of this from Zero and all watching...

—————————

At the same time,shit eating grin hid underneath her mask as Roze scrutinized her position,one eye never leaving the cam feed in her off hand,watching as the phantom nearby pulled her 5.7, pairing it with a K-bar from a leg holster.

"Lets see where your close quarters skills lie..." A snap,then she'd vanished from the screen.So she was serious...

Roze's own blade slowly shed its dark sheath,flipped around as the short sword swung into reverse grip.

"—Mira wanted me to knock the dust off anyway."

Up went Roze, turning the corner to meet her assailant as the objective became contested.

The shadow had to act now,that timer wasn't moving anywhere now.

Eyes darted around the objective room,racing when the lights overhead began flickering rapidly...

Quick steps in her direction were all the warning she got:Her left surged outward,redirecting the snaking hand as she'd barely escaped a hold.

Roze turned and faced her assailant,jus making out the pistol in her hand obstructed by the light of the H.E.L Reductor...

Sparks flew at each strike,brightening the room for moments once the handgun clattered along the ground,followed by a wild blade dance that looked less and less like "training", with the two's slashing and grappling as they clashed for the round.

—————————————————————————————————

Undisclosed Location, Greece...

CODENAME:STADIUM BRAVO

Following the establishment of The Program, Harry "Six" sought to gather skilled instructors from across the globe to help with training of Rainbow Operators.In 2020,he'd formally established the ROS as a training division of Rainbow. He then recruited Sam "Zero"  Fisher as the division's first instructor...

The aforementioned director shook his head as he watched the two operators below,the blue light from the screen reflecting in his lenses.

"They keep ending up like this."

Beside him,the grizzled man stirred his coffee cup idly,unclasping his feet from the table the minute the blades began flying.

Harry watched the man lean into the fight which slightly obstructed his view,but didn't comment.

Zero observed the fight without pause.More specifically the one who'd held the game another two minutes and counting.

"That Roze...sometimes I wonder about that kid." It was a sight,seeing a soldier move so swiftly—a full kit on at that,plate carrier and all.

It seemed their resident phantom had taken a slight to the young Shadow operative,this was just one of hundreds of sims since they'd arrived  here.

The chair spun about,allowing the man to rise and reach the intercom button. "Wrap this up you two,your both up for briefing soon."