3.

—Time skip—
Diluc's birthday was really fun.Me,him and Kaeya had a lot of fun and I'm really glad I'm here with them.I'm thankful to father Crepus for saving me.Who knows where I would've had ended without him and his help.

It's so nice here in the Ragnvindr family.Father Crepus is always taking care of us even tough he's busy with the tavern and everything he does.Kaeya and Diluc even though are not my biological brothers,they always made a smile and always made me feel like I'm at home with my true brothers.But again,with Diluc it's different..

Right now,we are on our way back to the Winery after leaving the tavern.Even though Diluc's birthday was fun,it was also tiring.Me,Kaeya,Diluc and father Crepus are in the wild,heading towards Dawn Winery.It's kind of a long road from the tavern to the Winery but sometimes it can be fun.

We're walking in silence,none of us saying anything.It's not that we are sad or anything it's just that we are all tired.Especially Diluc.He had to greet and talk to all the people who attended his birthday and they were many.Poor boy must be exhausted.

Father Crepus also told him something new because Diluc is a bit different now.I'm curious but I won't ask Diluc.If he wants to tell me I'll listen.If not,not.

As we were walking in silence,we suddenly hear very loud noises approaching.Something or someone is coming towards us..but I don't know what.Father Crepus looks at us and makes a sign for us to hide."Father.I can help you" Diluc says.Oh yeah.Diluc has a vision.A pyro one.

"No.It's too dangerous son.You're not prepared enough to use your vision against something like that" he says and we all look at him confused."But..who's coming father?" I ask."Ursa" Father Crepus simply says and before I can ask something else,we hear a very loud roar.

I turn my head to look in the direction of the roar and there's a huge dragon flying towards us.What the?! Is this Ursa? Diluc's hand grabs me and the three of us hide behind some trees and rocks,watching the scene.Can father Crepus fight this thing all by himself? He could get badly wounded!

Diluc's hand still didn't left mine.I slightly smile,intertwining our fingers.He looks at me with a smile and I look at him."What is that thing Diluc?.." I ask."That's Ursa the Drake.Father told me about it" Diluc says,holding my hand tighter.

"Can father Crepus fight that thing all by himself though?" I ask.Diluc doesn't answer anymore.He's nervous.Kaeya too.This creature makes some terrifying sounds and roars.I hope father Crepus is able to fight this thing.

'Ursa' lands down on the ground in front of father Crepus.He roars loudly,preparing to attack him.Father Crepus looks at the drake with determination and suddenly something gets out of his hands.What is he doing? The black and red magic he's using it's attacking Ursa!

The drake roars in pain and looks at him.Oh.Ursa must be angry now.With a hard blow,he hits father Crepus with his tail,flying him in a nearby tree.Diluc is holding my hand so tight it hurts.He's ready to get up and run at his father but Kaeya holds him down.

Father Crepus gets up slowly.He's wounded.."Y/n.Can you go alert the knights in Mondstadt?" Diluc asks and I nod but before I can get up Kaeya stops me."I'll go.You stay here and take care" he says,getting up and swiftly running through the trees,trying to not get Ursa's attention.

Father Crepus sends more magic towards Ursa who roars in pain and gets out his wings,preparing to lift off.Father smiles weakly,and with his last power,he creates a sword out of magic and sends it into Ursa's chest.The drake goes ballistic,lifting up with his wings,badly wounded.Before flying away,he hits father with his tail one more time,sending the magic back to him.Father's powers..attacked him?

Ursa the drake finally flies away,wounded.Me and Diluc smile at each other,quickly getting up and running to father."Father! You defeated the drake.How are-" Diluc stops,approaching his father.I look at them confused when I suddenly notice it.Oh no.No no no no.

Father Crepus collapses,Diluc catching him before he can hit the ground.They stay in that position for some seconds until Diluc turns to look at me with wide eyes.I throw a hand over my mouth,looking at his cold,expressionless face.He's..oh my Archons.

I didn't even notice Kaeya and the Knights of Favonius approaching until I hear his voice."Y-Y/n? What..happened?" Kaeya whispers,looking at Diluc holding his father for dear life."K-Kaeya..he's-" I choke out,tears streaming on my face.Father Crepus..is no longer.He died while protecting us.

I wipe my tears but more keep coming as I slowly approach Diluc.I kneel down on the ground and he turns to look at me.I invite him in my arms and he hugs me so tight I barely have air.He's sobbing.I rub his back comfortingly,wrapping my arms around him.

I whisper nothings into his ear,trying to calm him down.Poor boy what is he going through..As we sit there in silence,hugging each other,I notice Kaeya slowly leaving.Maybe he doesn't us to see him cry.Who knows.Father Crepus..the one who saved me from the streets and welcomed me in their family,passed away.Although,he passed away like a hero.He didn't step back.

"D-diluc.." I whisper,softly touching his hair.He looks up at me with bloody red eyes from crying.My heart aches in my chest from the view of him and I gently place his head back on my chest.My sweet boy..