5.

—Days later,Y/n—
Diluc is now in his worst state.His eyes are completely dull and emotionless.He lost his father..then he found out that is brother is an agent sent to spy the people of Mondstadt..what can you expect? It's obvious he's like this.And honestly,I can't blame him.But,I still miss the old Diluc very much.

I miss seeing his bright smile,his pretty eyes full of happiness and hear his happy voice.Now,he's just expressionless.He also started working.Since his father is no longer,the winery and the tavern are in his hands.Poor boy is broken and he has to do all the work.

I told him that I could help with something but he just declined and said that he can do it himself.I don't know..I just hope his condition will get better.There's not much I can do.For some reason,he started avoiding me as well.Maybe he's afraid that he'll lose me too? After losing his father and his brother,it's expected.

Diluc is now getting ready to go at the tavern in Mondstadt with the same expression on his face.I wish he was happy."Diluc?" I call out for him and he hums."Can I come with you too?" I ask and he turns around to look at me."You want to?" He asks and I nod with a smile.He shrugs then nods."If you really want then yes" he says.I can see that he's trying to loosen up around me but he's still cold.

   I quickly get ready too and I see Diluc waiting for me at the door.I walk at him and he opens the door for us.We both walk out of the Dawn Winery and we start walking towards Mondstadt in silence.None of us is saying anything but I don't mind it since we are together.

Halfway there,we get at the area where father Crepus fought with that creature some time ago and he passed away like a true hero.I see Diluc staring at that area,the exact spot where he held on his father's corpse and cried.I wish he will be okay later and will get past this.

We finally arrive at the gates of Mondstadt where the guards greet us.Diluc just nods his head and I greet them too.We walk on the empty streets of Mondstadt towards the tavern.The streets are usually crowded but apparently today they're very empty.

We get at the tavern where there are not many people but there's that guy behind the counter.What's his name..oh! Charles! "Hello" he greets us with a smile and Diluc just nods his head.He walks in the small room behind the bar leaving only me and Charles here."Is he better?" He whispers and I sigh,shaking my head."Not really" I say and he sighs.

"I hope he will be.." he says and I nod.Diluc walks back with the same expression and Charles moves from the counter.I guess his shift is over."I'll get going then.See you later" Charles says and he walks out of the tavern.Oh so Diluc is on the tavern today.

I sit down on a bar stall very close to the counter and Diluc sighs,looking at me."Are you sure you want to stay here? It's boring and after more people will come here it's really not fun to see them drunk" he says,scrunching his nose in disgust.Diluc hates alcohol.

"Yeah.It's not like I have anything better to do at home" I say and he nods."Alright then" Diluc says and kneels behind the counter to look at some bottles."Hey Diluc?" I ask and he hums."Can I help you with anything?" I ask and he looks up at me.He stays like that for a moment until he nods."Can you take this bottle to the Knights of Favonius headquarters?" He says,placing a bottle on the counter.

"Yeah sure" I say with a smile,taking the bottle.Before I can walk out he stops me."You know where their headquarters are..right?" He asks and I stop.I have no idea."Of course" I say with a smile and he nods,a very tiny smile on his face.I wave at him and I walk out of the tavern.I wish I could see that beautiful smile of his more..

I walk on the empty streets again and I take a random road that leads me into the middle of the city.Oh.There are some people here that I can ask.I approach a girl with blonde hair."Excuse me.Can you tell me where the Knights of Favonius headquarters are?" I ask.She turns around and smiles at me."Yes sure.Go on the stairs from over there,keep going for a bit and then you'll see a tall building.There are the headquarters" she says and I nod.

I thank her and I go at the stairs she mentioned me to go on.I go up on the stairs and I see in distance the tall building she told me about.There is it.I walk at the building,two guards at the door.I greet them and I walk inside where there are many doors.Where should I go now..Diluc didn't tell me this.

I shrug,going at the first door.I knock and I hear a voice from the other part."Come in" she says.I walk inside where I see a blonde woman."Hello.I'm here to give you this.From the tavern" I say and she looks at me."Oh! Yes I remember.You can place it there" she says,pointing at an empty spot on her desk.

I place the bottle there and I smile at her,walking out.That was fast.I'll go back at the tavern again.I want to stay with Diluc and maybe I have something else to help him with.I want to help him more so he doesn't do everything all by himself.He's often overworking himself..

I was so caught up in thoughts I didn't even realize how fast I got back at the tavern.I step inside and there are way more people than earlier.It's evening.I guess people are coming from work and they stop at the tavern.I'll go help Diluc with whatever I can.