13.

—Diluc—
I keep walking,the moon up on the sky.I'm soon there.I'm returning to Mondstadt,to the Dawn Winery after so much time.All these non stop fights with the Fatui were tiring but I had to.No matter what.After seeing corpses all the time and meeting with him I changed everything.My hate grew bigger now.No emotions.Just have to get all the jobs done.

Is there any chance I will ever see Y/n again? At this point I don't even know...I miss her very much but it's been so long since she was taken away.It's not good to lose your hope but at this point...I don't know.

I look up and I notice the Dawn Winery.I'm back here.I walk towards the entrance,looking at the bench me and Y/n used to sit on and talk.Everywhere I look at the Dawn Winery,it brings me back memories with her.

I step in the Dawn Winery and I notice Adeline,the house maid I hired before leaving.Someone had to take care of the winery.She looks in my direction and her eyes widen."M-Master Diluc! You came back" she says with a smile."Hello Adeline" I say with my usual expressionless face and my bored tone.

"How was your journey sir?" She asks and I shrug."It was good.How are the sales going?" I ask and she smiles."Very well actually.Charles is handling the tavern by himself and he's doing a good job.All the other people from here are doing a nice job too.The grapes are halfway picked" she says and I nod."I see.I'll go in my room now and tomorrow I'll take care of everything" I say,walking up on the stairs.

"Sir..shouldn't you take a break? All the people that work here at the Dawn Winery and also at the tavern can take care of everything.You should take a break for some days sir" she says and I stop walking.Take a break? Why? I turn around to look at her."I appreciate your concern but I'm good.I'm starting work tomorrow" I say and she falls silent.

I make my way up on the stairs of the Dawn Winery and I enter in my bedroom.It's been so long since I've been here.I go in the connected bathroom and I take a quick shower.This warm water is perfect for my sore muscles.

I turn off the water,drying myself off and wrapping a towel around my waist.I walk out of the bathroom and I change into some comfortable clothes.I dry my hair and I lay down on the bed.Tomorrow is another tiring day but I can't go back.I'm not weak.I can take care of everything just like father was able to.

—Y/n—
I try to hide my excitement and happiness as I wait for the ceremony to end.Lumine is standing in my ex throne room with the Abyss monsters talking in their language and welcoming her as their queen.She looks so confused.I was like that too after all.

Some moments later,the Abyss monsters finish their rituals and they all look at me.I nod,slowly walking towards Lumine.I stop in front of her and I take off my crown.She looks at me and I smile,carefully placing the crown on her head.I move to the side and all the Abyss monsters start cheering for Lumine in their high pitched voice.

The Abyss Herald floats at us and I nod at him."After this ends,he will tell you everything you need to know.You have some rules that you must follow.He is an Abyss Herald and anything that happens he is the first that needs to know.Consider him as your assistant" I say and she nods.

"Very well.I have to go sign some papers because I'll be leaving.You can sit down on the throne and slowly start doing your things" I say and she nods with a smile.Lumine sits down on the throne and I walk with the Abyss Herald in my ex office.I have to complete some papers before I leave.

  We step in my office where I see the Unknown God waiting for us.She looks so interesting I always thought she's so beautiful.She looks at us and motions for me to approach the desk where I notice some papers.I walk at the desk and I start reading what the papers say before I sign.

'This action is irreversible.Paper must be signed by the ex queen herself.Any try of falsifying her signature will lead to the known consequences.By signing this,you are completely breaking every single contact with the Abyss and you shall never have any connections with them again.Once the ceremony is complete,the ex queen can choose any place she wants to be at and the Abyss will make sure she gets there.From the moment she is left there by the Abyss,all her connections with them are over'

I smile to myself and I pick up the pen and signing the paper.I did it.I really did it.I look up at the Unknown God and she looks down at me."Very well.Is the ceremony done?" She asks the Abyss Herald who nods."Good.Then...you can choose the area where you want to be left at" she says and I nod."Can I talk to Lumine one more time?" I ask and she nods.

I quickly go back to the throne room where I notice her sitting on the throne,using her hand to support her head.She looks up at me and quickly smiles."Lumine..I'm leaving.I'm finally leaving.You have no idea how much I appreciate you for agreeing.Thank you so much" I say,hugging her.She hugs me back."It's all good.Return to your lover Y/n.Restart your life" she says and I smile at her.

  "I have a small favor" she says and I nod."Yes, anything" I say and she looks at me."If you ever meet with my brother...please tell him to take care of himself and that we will be reunited soon enough" she says and I nod."I will.Thank you again Lumine.I will never forget you" I say and she smiles at me,small tears filling her eyes.

"Me neither.Thank you for being so nice to me" she says."I have to go now.Take care Lumine" I say and she nods.I smile at her and I walk out of the throne room,leaving the Abyss in her hands.I will never forget her kindness and the way she helped me.

I see the Unknown God who's waiting for me."Are you ready?" She asks and I nod."Yes.I want to go in Mondstadt" I say and she nods,opening a portal in front of me.I smile at her one more time before I step in the portal and in the next seconds I'm met with fresh,chilly air.

   I open my eyes and I look around at the beautiful scenery in front of me.Where am I in Mondstadt though let me think.That big tree..that strange statue..Windrise! Yes..I remember this area.So beautiful.I'm finally back here.

It's night.The moon is up on the sky.I'll just sit around here and enjoy my first night of being free from the Abyss and tomorrow,I'll go in the city...

...at the tavern.