16.

—Time skip,Y/n—
I've been here at the tavern with Diluc for the whole day,and it's night now.The tavern is yet still full with drunk people.I guess they really couldn't care less about the time.

Diluc is standing behind the counter in his usual spot and I'm sitting on a bar stall in front of him,drinking some grape juice.I turn my head to look at the tavern with many drunkards and I can't help but smile.I don't know why it's just funny to see them.I turn my head and I notice Diluc staring at me without any expression on his face.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.I hate seeing him expressionless or sad.But in the same time I can't blame him for it.He has been through so much and yet he's still standing.Yet he built these very tough walls around him and it's very hard to reach him.But thankfully I managed to get past these walls.

"No.I was just thinking about.." he says but then stops.I look at him,waiting for him to continue but he didn't say anything after that.What's wrong? Did I do something or? I notice his eyes staring at something behind me,his eyes cold.I frown,turning around.

Oh.

He stares at me with a wide eye,his other one being covered."Y-Y/n? You.." I hear him say over the voices of the many drunkards in the tavern."Kaeya.." I say,getting up.We share a nice warm hug,and he looks at me with his pretty eye."Where were you Y/n?" He asks."Long story Kaeya..long story.But I'm back here now.How are you?" I ask and he smiles.

"I'm good.Thanks.I'm glad to see you.It's been a long time now hasn't it?" He asks and I nod."Yeah..it's been a long time indeed" I say.We talked some more minutes until I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.I turn around and I see Diluc.His eyes are cold.

"Oh hello there Diluc.Don't worry I'm not here to drink.At least..not today.I was just passing to get a bottle of wine that Lisa ordered" he says and Diluc looks at him with an empty look.He's so..different.

Diluc walks behind the counter and grabs a bottle,giving it to Kaeya.He takes it from his hand and looks at me one more time."I'm glad you are back here Y/n" Kaeya tells me before walking out of the tavern.I look down at my hands.He looks so different now.

   I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to look at Diluc.We walk back at the counter,me sitting on a stall and Diluc standing behind the counter.Why do I feel like crying? "Diluc?" I call his name and he looks at me."I have that feeling in my stomach.I was hoping you and Kaeya are in better terms.." I say,looking down.

Diluc places a hand over mine."I'm sorry my love.I just can't get over what happened.He is a spy...sent to spy on us.It was all a lie.I can't get over this no matter what" he says and I nod."I understand.I hope you two will eventually get better.." I say and he nods.

   As we sit there and talk,I notice with the corner of my eye a blonde hair.I turn my head to look and I notice a short blonde haired boy that's in a long tail and a small floating girl next to him.That boy looks like...Lumine.Is this her brother? "Diluc..please excuse me for a second I have to talk to that boy" I say,getting up from the stall.

I walk at the boy and I tap his shoulder."Excuse me.I have a question for you" I say.They both turn around."Yes? What is it?" The boy asks me."Do you have a sister by any chance?" I ask and his eyes widen."Yes..yes I do have a sister.Why? Do you know where she is?" He asks.

"Yes...I know.Her name is Lumine right?" I ask and he nods repeatedly."She is in the Abyss.Lumine is the queen of the Abyss" I say and their eyes widen."How can we get at her?" The little girl asks."I don't know.I met with her some time ago and she said to tell you that you two will be reunited and to take care" I say and the boy looks down.

   "T-thank you for this..what is your name?" He asks me."I am Y/n" I say and he nods."I am Aether and this is Paimon" he says and Paimon looks at me."Are you Master Diluc's friend? I saw you two when we came in the tavern" Paimon asks.Her voice is so high pitched... "Actually yeah.I am his lover" I say and she looks at me surprised.

"Woah.That's nice! We know Master Diluc we met him a few days ago" Paimon says and I nod.Aether is still looking down at the ground."As your sister said,take care Aether.I'm sure you two will be together soon enough" I say and he smiles at me.Some moments later,they walk at the door and wave at me,walking out.

   I look back at Diluc and I notice a girl sitting on a stall.Who's this? I don't remember seeing her before.Must be someone random.I walk back at the stall and I sit down two seats away from her."Oh you're back my love.I'm glad" Diluc says.I smile at him but there's something wrong.I feel someone staring at me.I turn my head and I notice that girl giving me a death stare.

"I'm sorry? Is everything alright?" I ask and she crosses her arms over her chest."What are you doing? Diluc should say that to me" she says."It's Master Diluc to you.And what are you talking about?" I ask and she frowns."I love him and you should-" I cut her off."You are making him uncomfortable.Please leave" I say and she gets up,walking out of the tavern.

    I turn at Diluc with a confused look."I'm so sorry love.She is Donna and she loves me.She stays near her house all day and says she loves me out loud" he says and I lift my eyebrows in surprise.She's so weird."I'll take care of her" I say,smiling.Diluc gives me a smile and kisses my knuckles."Thanks for saving me" he says.He's so sweet.

I can't believe I'm back here with him.I love him so much..