4.

—Time skip,Y/n—
It's been some days since Father Crepus passed away,and Diluc's condition is getting worse every day.He completely stopped smiling.But who can blame him? His father passed away in his arms.It's obvious he will take so much time to be the same person from before.

On top of that,since that day,Kaeya didn't come back to the Winery.I don't know where he is but I know very well he's not here.I'm just so curious why he decided to leave like that? When father Crepus passed away,he just left without saying a word and since then I didn't see him.

Where is he and..is he hiding from us? But why? So many questions..

I finished cleaning my room after like an hour and I wipe my forehead.This was tiring but I enjoy cleaning.I walk out of my room to throw away the unwanted things I've had in my room and I see Diluc sitting at the table alone.He's blankly staring at the wall into nothing.It hurts me to see him like this..I miss the old,happy Diluc.

I throw my unwanted things in the trash can and I return in the room Diluc is in.Should I stay with him? I don't want to disturb him.He looks very tired.I really miss the old Diluc but I can't blame him.It's very understandable why he's like this but I just miss him.

He slowly turns his head and looks at me,his once full of happiness eyes are now so dull and emotionless.I smile at him and he looks at the empty spot next to him.I walk at the empty seat and I sit down,looking at him.Diluc stares in my eyes expressionless and I slowly place a hand on his cheek.

He looks at me with a very small smile and I wrap my arms around his neck.He stands still for some seconds until wrapping his arms around my waist."Is there anything I can do for you?" I whisper and he shakes his head."Just..stay here" he says,his voice a bit dry.I nod,relaxing in the crook of his neck.It's very comfortable..

We sit like that for some time,relaxing in each other's presence.I really hope I'm helping him in this way,at least a bit.I hope he will slowly return to the old,happy,smiling Diluc.

There are suddenly repeated knocks on the door.Me and Diluc slowly part away and he gets up from his seat,walking at the door.Who could it be? After all,rain is pouring outside.He opens the door and I look at them surprised.Kaeya is sitting in front of the door.He came back.I also get up,walking at them.

"Hello" he greets us and Diluc frowns."Where were you this entire time?.." I ask and Kaeya smiles."I had some things to take care of.But that's not important.That's not why I came here" he says and I look at him confused,waiting for him to continue.Why is he here for then?

"I came here to..ease my soul" he says am making me even more confused.What is he talking about? "You know,I'm not actually from here..Diluc" he says and Diluc looks at him with big eyes."W-what?" He asks."Yeah.You see..I'm from a very,very..interesting place.But,I came here in Mondstadt just to spy.They sent me here" he says and Diluc falls silent.

"That's right.And on top of that,my land is all destroyed! They destroyed it! And guess what? They sent me to spy on you,on all the Mondstadters! He abandoned me.But I don't care.It was all a lie Diluc.All a lie" Kaeya says.Diluc steps towards him and Kaeya steps further,the two brothers sitting in the pouring rain now.

Diluc,engulfed and overwhelmed by so many emotions,draws his claymore.Kaeya chuckles,drawing his sword as well.Oh no..they're going to fight.I should interfere..I should stop them..but what can I do?! Diluc is fuming with anger and Kaeya is hopelessly staring at him.What can I do other than watch?!

Their blades clash against each other,rain soaking them both.I can't do anything.I could try and get between them,stop them but my body is frozen at the door.Their blades clash more until Diluc steps back and grits his teeth,his blade going on fire.Oh no.Diluc is using his vision and Kaeya doesn't have one..

Kaeya's eye widen as Diluc's blade goes on fire and he sends a huge flame towards him.I look at them with wide eyes and before the huge flame can hit Kaeya,a very bright light falls from the sky and Kaeya stops the flame with his sword that's now full of ice.What.. A small,round thing appears in Kaeya's hand.He..just got a vision.

Kaeya is covering his once covered eye,shocked about the vision he has just received.He looks up at Diluc with his other eye and Diluc just looks at him with pure hate."You are no longer Kaeya Ragnvindr" Diluc says,his tone as cold as ice.Kaeya chuckles and takes his hand away from his eye.Oh.His other eye is..different.It's..golden.It's beautiful though..

"I know.Kaeya Ragnvindr died on the lawn of the Dawn Winery" he says and looks up at the sky,drops of water falling on him.He turns to look at Diluc,then at me.Without saying anything else,he smiles and turns around to walk in the other direction,far from the Winery.Diluc loosens his grip on his blade and sighs.

He looks at me and I can't help but let tears stream down my face.Their fight broke my heart.Kaeya is just a spy..an agent sent to spy people.Diluc lost his father,and now he lost his brother.He walks at me and I look up at him,gently pushing the wet strands of hair off his face.He is avoiding my gaze,looking down at the ground.Oh..

He's crying.

I take him inside the house closing the door after us.We walk up on the stairs towards his room and I quickly search some dry clothes for him.I hand him the clothes and he goes to change in the bathroom.I feel so bad for him.Poor boy..

He comes back in the room with dry clothes and he looks at me,his lower lip trembling.I invite him in my embrace and he hugs me so tight I barely have air.I hold him tightly,sitting down on the bed with him.Don't worry Diluc.I'll take care of you.