Lets go home! Part 2

Picture: Ms. Cancer
Song: " Real" by Of Mice & Men (Has no relevance to the story, its just a good song)

Pls Comment and tell me if you like it and this story!!!!!!

Previously:
We then continue the night with her suddenly planning to come with me, watching movies, snacking on pizza, etc.

Alex:

" Hey! Yall Ready?!" I yell as I JUST Finish packing. " Yep!" Ms. Cancer yells back popping the 'p'

" Ill call Marci." I grab my phone out and call her.

Call:
Ring *

Ring*

" Yello" Marci says

" Hey, you ready to go?" I ask

" Yep, Ill be over in a sec." Marci says and hangs up.

Marci went home this morning to pack all of her stuff since what she already packed wasn't enough.

" Ms. Cancer, Marci will be here in a sec. Lets go ahead and get our stuff together and In the Car." I yell starting to throw my stuff into the back of the car.

Ding dong, !

" I got it!" I yell.

" Marci! thank the moon goddess that you're hear. I was about to think you weren't coming! Ms. Cancer and I have our stuff in the car already. Just set your stuff in the back, and we'll go!" I say excitedly as we walk out to the car.

" Hey Alex, who are you're friends with you?" Ashton asks as him and the others get out of their car.

" Hey Ashton.  This is Ms. Cancer." I say pointing to Mrs. Cancer. Who nods her head and gives a brief hello.

" And this is Marci, She's a witch, and knows all about us. Also, these two will be coming with us." I say. Looks of understanding cross their faces as I tell them what Marci is.

" Ok, umm Michale and Calum will put all our stuff in the car. I'd like to talk to Ms. Cancer and Marci. Is that ok Alex?"  Ashton asks.

" Sure." I say warily. Wandering over to help load the luggage in the back, using my super cat hearing to listen in.

Their conversation was nothing worth listening to sadly.

It was about the plan that will be executed when we get to RedSilver. Then it was Mrs. Cancer going all mana bear, and threatening that if anything bad happens to me, she'll unleash her Zodiac powers of war on them.

After we've been driving for the past few hours. We've all ran out of topics to discuss, and everyone's bored.

Suddenly, Marci blasts the music, and now we're all having our own dance party. Mrs. Cancer tuning us out as usual. We are all singing along to the music (badly) haha, and laughing our butts off.

Ashton is  sitting up front with Ms. Cancer. In the back is Michale sitting next to Me, and I'm sitting next to Marci. Obviously. Then Calum and Luke are in the WAYY back.

"Face down, I fall to the floor
Can't say I've never been here before
So frustrating, debilitating
This emptiness there must be more"