Spring Formal Pt 2:

Picture: Alex's mate
Song: "Where Did It Go." By - Asking Alexandria

Previously:

" But, this is my destiny, and I don't want that to be what kills him!" I exclaim sadly. The burden and realization that I now have my mate hits me.
Then...
" OH MY GODDESS! You will NOT guess what happened?" Marci exclaims excitedly,

' What?' I ask curiously

Alex POV:

" I GET TO HELP OUT AND BE APART OF THE SPRING FORMAL COMMITTEE " she says yelling clearly very excited.

" What!?" I say astonished by what I hear. The spring formal committee is the people who design the dance after the race, choose the Forrest we race in, and everyone chosen for the committee is given a HIGH honor.

" Marci that's great!" I say happily as I reach over and hug her across the seats of the car.

" Yeah and guess what Im working in?"

" What?"

" I AM GOING TO HELP DESIGN THE DANCE!"

" Really, That's great, I mean I knew you were good at party planning but I didn't know that they knew! " I say half jokingly, but seriously she's an AMAZING party planner.... "That's great, AND since you're the party planner that means you get to go to the dance too!." I exclaim happily.

Yes! Now of I don't find my mate I won't be alone at the dance!

" Yep. But you know we'll find our mate, after all we DID have the dream" she informs me.

Jumping out of the car, he head into.... The mall.

3 hours, 8 stores, 52 dresses, 48 shoes, and 28 pallets of makeup later, we finally get everything we need.

" Ok Marci we've found our dresses, and I've got my mask for the dance

" Ok Marci we've found our dresses, and I've got my mask for the dance. Now can we get food and head home?" I ask hopefully. Marci and I have been shopping for 3 hours and have been in about a hundred million stores, my feet are killing me, and I'm so hungry my stomach is just about to eat me inside out.

" Ok fiiiine." She says with a sigh and rolls her eyes. Leading me to the heaven that is the food court.

TIME WARP TO 9:00 pm

" Marci where are we meeting again?" I ask as I finish putting my track outfit on, I grab my cat mask and put it on. For the Spring Formal, when we run through the forrest, we're suppose to be wearing a track/workout outfit and our mask. The reason for the mask is so that our identities will be revealed at midnight, which is when we are suppose to be back at the ball.