Wrong Side of Heaven

Picture: Mr. Rogue King AKA Angelis Played by David Boreanaz
Song: " Wrong Side of Heaven" by Five Finger Death Punch

Previously:
Suddenly this guy walks out to the front. He is tall, maybe 6 foot, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and he is dressed all in black.
" He must me Mr, Rogue King wanna be."
If he wasn't some rogue, I would have considered him hot. Its such a shame, Genes had to be nice to him, and he had to go be evil.

Kaitlin's POV:

" Waiting here is so intense. I just have to make sure Derek is alright. Grrr! Curse you one sided bond"

I stand up and start pacing. I dont know why, but thats just what I do when Im stressed, or in deep thought.

Only Derek can mind link me, and feel what I feel. I cant return that sadly.

I then stop my pacing, and try to look outside the window of the bunker to see if I can see any sign of life outside this wretched place .

Continuing my pacing, ignoring the stares of the other weres.

Yeah I know. Im human! Ok, and Im pacing and probably making yall even mire nervous! Well. Deal with it!

Ugh!!! Im the Luna of the ShadowMoon pack for Gods sake!!! Why cant I do anything to help!

" I wish Marci would have finished my training!" I mentally swear.

As Im pacing I am playing with the beautiful necklace Derek got me on our first date where he told me who he was. Later on, I found out he had gotten it charmed so that I could protect myself.

The necklace Derek gave me, contains power over the four elements. The witches Marci, and someone named
Mrs. Cancer put a gift on the necklace. Those who wear this necklace, if their emotions were strong enough, and with some training. I can control  the four elements. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.

But before I could finish my training, I had to fly up here.

Stupid war!

Marci, and a couple of her witch friends gifted it, so I can have some protection. Having, just recently been thrown into the supernatural world of Werewolves, Rogues, and Witches. I need some protection.

Sadly, I can only control fire at the moment (That element stands for anger), and all I can conjure up is a fire ball the size of my hand. Which wouldn't do much against wolves.

My emotions may trigger the powers, but it takes a long while to train, and get a hang of controlling them without my emotions.

About to lose my head, I storm up to go outside the bunker Im in. I know its not safe to do that, but Im about to pass out in there.

So Ill ask for forgiveness than permission later.

" Is this your first war?" Some lady ask from behind me. Startling me.

I see she is quite pretty. Tall, tan, straight hair, and VERY pregnant. She seemed to be in her late 20's. She seems familiar, but I cant put my finger on it.

Nodding my head, I introduce myself. " Hi Im Kaitlin, Alpha Derek's mate." Smiling to try and be friendly. Putting out my hand to shake.

I really suck at things like this.

" Hi Kaitlin, Im Caroline. Luna of the WestFire pack." Shaking my hand, with a smile of her own in return. Nodding my head, I remember how her mate had mentioned how shed be staying behind for everything.

I then start playing with my necklace again. Nervous habit.

" Did he get you that?" Caroline asks me, looking at the necklace. I nod my head again. " Yeah. He got it and gave it to me as a gift on our first date. That was when he told me..." I look down. Smiling at the memory, and the happiness that lit up his face when I told him I was ok with what he was. I mean it was a surprise no doubt about that. But hey, I've been dreaming of having a someone along the lines of a mate since I was 13. I know it is a huge responsibility, but we can work things out.

" Whats his name again? I may know him? " She ask, suddenly sounding curious.

Being curious myself, I ask back " How would you have known him?". A lot of packs may know his name. But, I still get nervous about practically everything.

" Well, I kind of am Luna of the WesternFire pack. Being a Luna, you would have to know almost every Alpha and Luna." She says nonchalantly.

" So who is he?" She ask again. I look at her, and see curiosity burning in here eyes.

" Does she always ask a lot of questions?"

I then Tell her that my mate is Alpha Derek of the ShadowMoon pack. After I tell her, her eyes are a wide, and  filled with understanding, and you can see the shock all on her face.

" Oh honey no wonder you're so nervous." She then says putting rubbing her hand on my shoulder. Not exactly understanding fully what she means, but I think I have a good Idea why.

-----------------------

Hey!!! So I updated!!! Yay!!! (1/12/17)

Hope y'all enjoyed!!!

Please dont forget to vote/comment

Chessie_Cat14👻👻