The Ball

Song : "21 Questions " By: Waterparks
Picture is of Chloe

Previously:

I guess I can have my mate after all.

Alex POV:

" We should probably head back and go to the ball. " I say as I stand up holding out my hand for him to grab. Grabbing my hand we walk together side by side in a comfortable silence.

Oh how I wish I knew his face.

" Oh how I wish to know him."  Juniper says as a side comment.

JUNIPER! I don't care that we may have come to an agreement on keeping my mate, I don't need to hear that! Id much rather keep a clean mind without your imagination muddling my thoughts!

" Ohhhh.. you're no fun..." she says, pouting. Making me smile at her weirdness..

As we walk to the ball, we start to discuss almost anything. Our families, our packs, etc.

Once we get to the ball, I leave Damien and go off to change. Meeting Marcy along the way.

" Ok now you get dressed ASAP. We want as much time as possible to fix that mess of a thing you call hair." Marci demands as I grab my dress and change into my dress.

After I put my dress on, I walk out and see that Marci already has her dress on (pic is in previous chapter). She rushes over to my side and shoves me over to a vanity with all her make up and other stuff on it.

" Ok spill it. Don't leave out ANY details. Tell me what happened. You walked in all nervous yet with that excited look in your eyes. " Maci asks as I sit down and she starts brushing my hair. I then tell her everything, not leaving out a single thing. Even my private conversation with Juniper is mentioned.

" He sounds like the best mate in the world!" Marci says excitedly as she spins me away from the mirror. Applying what
I think is some eyeshadow.

" He is great and all, but what about his packs safety. This is my fight, between me and him....I dont know..... Im afraid once he finds out ALL the drama my mate will reject me. Why cant my life be happy?" I ask in desperation.

" Hey, girl he is your mate, and no one else's. If he wasn't meant to be with you, the moon goddesses wouldn't have sent him. Wether or not his pack will fight with you is to be determined later.  Right now, just enjoy finding your mate and figure out the nitty gritty stuff later. Marcy says as she finishes applying my make up.

" Ok, I guess you're right." I say with a sigh of relief.

" What will you do without me? Besides am I ever wrong?" Marci asks with a cheeky smile. Making me laugh as she spins me around.

" Oh my moon goddess! I love it!" I exclaim in awe at her art work. She put my hair in a beautiful side bun/braid, my lipstick is a bright but not too bright red, and a black eyeshadow with eyeliner.

 She put my hair in a beautiful side bun/braid, my lipstick is a bright but not too bright red, and a black eyeshadow with eyeliner