Lost

Picture: Alex & Damien's Mask
Song: " Worst"  By: Awsten Knight (Warning: There is lots of swearing in the song!)

Previously;
As fatigue caused by the high dosage in the rag shuts me down, the last thing I remember seeing is Damien looking out in the crowd for me as I succumb to sleep.

Alex POV;

Blackness is what I am awoken to. A headache pounds through my head as the grogginess from my deep sleeps subsides.

Juniper, what happened? Where am I? We didn't drink any alcohol  right?

" No, but we were attacked and drugged." She says as the memories from my abduction flood back to me.

Thrashing around, I feel chains trapping my hands against a wall, and my feet are chained together. I'm in some sort of a cell I guess. As I try to calm down and figure out a way to escape, I notice something odd about the handcuffs.

Silver.

" Do they not know that silver doesn't bother werecats."

Struggling against the chains, I hear a shuffling across the dimly lit room. Im in a cell down in what I would assume to be where who ever took me puts their captives. The cell is nothing but metal bars, white walls, and a grey floor. Looking out of the super small window, I see that it is still night outside.

After a few minuets of racking my brain on how to open up the hand cuffs the door opens  and I  see my abductor.

" I wouldn't try that if I were you." She says as she stands with her legs shoulder length apart, arms crossed over her chest. She wore all black. Black pants, black long sleeve, black jacket, and she had her hair cut in a horse mane style with brown hair and a purple stripe running down her straight hair, she has an eyebrow piercing, and I think a tattoo on the shaved side of her head.

" Oh yeah and why not?" I say trying to be defiant.

" Because if you move they'll just get tighter and tighter, and I dont want to deal with that.'" She says matter-of-factly with a bored expression on her face.

" What do you want?." I ask with a huff. Getting straight to the point.

" Oh I dont want anything with you, but  bossman does, says that you're his or something" She says nonchalantly. Clearly not giving two craps about everything.

" What? I am not his, he's just some deranged mental man who wants an excuse for going to war" I say through gritted teeth.

I hear a lock click as I look toward the door 

Well speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

" Now Alex dear don't be so angry, you dont even know me." He says walking into the room with an evil smile on his face.

" Chloe, you may be excused." He says to her as she bows her head " Yes Alpha." Then scurries out of the dungeon. I give him a false look of interest, dryly laughing " So you're  an Alpha now?" I ask with fake interest in my voice.

Standing up taller he says " Yes, and I would like for a better attitude my darling." He spits through gritted teeth. Pulling out a picture, he clicks his tongue as he looks from the photo to me.

" It's uncanny how you look just like her." He says under his breath. Just loud enough for me to hear it.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to do." He says as he opens my cage. Storming in and grabbing my arm as he undoes the chains.